Re: I'm a Simvliet Citizen

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

For alternative service, use Simvliet Metro's local bus lines: 96, 268x, or S1
This is now a dead account.
brozma

Post by brozma »

Station annoucer at Westpark:
Dear passengers, due to terrorist attack of ISIS at station De Bergen, the station De Bergen is temporarily closed. All trains at all lines passes through station without stopping. For transport to the area around the station, use local tram and bus lines. Also for safety reasons do not enter the station De Bergen.

Annoucer in CVL radio for driver:
Attention all drivers! This is emergency annoucement! Due to terrorist attack of ISIS at station De Bergen, the station De Bergen is temporarily closed! Do not stop at this station! Do not go slowly when going through station, so you can see, what's going on! If you are returning to depot from Araplein or Lelywaard or De Molens, drop all passengers at Vismarkt and go trough station as fast as possible. If you are returning to depot from Simvliet Airport, go to the Stadionweg drop passengers and reverse here. Then go with empty train to the De Bergen depot and go through the station as fast as possible. If you are departing from depot, pass trough the station and pickup passengers at Vismarkt. For safety reasons especially for reducing risk of you or passengers getting shot or being hijacked, the ATB speed limits have been increased. Trains in service duty can go trough station at 100 km/h. Trains returning or departing from depot can go trough station at 50 km/h. We have also reports of train 5523TM being hijacked and staying at De Molens reverse yard. The police is already on place, but anyway do not go close to the hijacked train and do not try save anybody from hijacked train. Thank you for your attention and be safe!
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
LosAngelesMetro56

brozma wrote:Station annoucer at Westpark:
Dear passengers, due to terrorist attack of ISIS at station De Bergen, the station De Bergen is temporarily closed. All trains at all lines passes through station without stopping.
That's not possible if it's a terrorist situation especially about ISIS. Trains turn back at the stations before De Bergen. Can't back ride any bus or tram because the authorities have the place locked down.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I would advice not doing announcements on ISIS (or other terrorist organizations) at all. After all; any media attention only helps them bring fear to as many people as possible.
So just say "by order of the police no metro traffic is possible around station De Bergen. Between Stadionweg and Simvliet Centrum, a replacement bus service is in operation. We are sorry for the inconvenience".
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Due to a strike at Simvliet Regiojet all lines only have service between Simvliet Airport and Stadionweg, every 30 minutes. There's not replacement bus service avaiable. Please use the local public transport alternatives. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
Last edited by Alfacinha315 on 06 Feb 2017, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

(Direction simvilet Airport)
(Direction Stadionweg)
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Today, due to a incident with an passenger picked by a train at De Bergen, there were some perturbations on the entire network. At Stadionweg we could hear these announcements, in multilingue version:

(PT)
"Senhores passageiros, lamentamos informar que o comboio suburbano, Simvliet Regiojet, procedente de Lelywaard, e com destino a Simvliet Airport, que deverá dar entrada na linha número 2, circula com atraso. Logo que possível anunciaremos a sua hora de chegada. Pedimos desculpa pelos incómodos causados."
"Commuter train, Simvliet Regiojet, train from Lelywaard to Simvliet Airport, at platform 2, it's running at some minutes late. Soon we'll announce the estimated time of arrive. We're sorry for any inconvenience."
"Senõres pasageros, lamentamos informarles que el tren cercanías, Simvliet Regiojet, procedente de Lelywaard y con destino a Simvliet Centrum, que deverá efetuar su entrada en la línea número 2, circula con un retraso. Logo que posible anunciaremos la su huera prevista de llegada. Rogamos que nos desculpen las moléstias."

Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
LosAngelesMetro56

Service Alert

Due to loss of power in the City Centre Loop of Rijndam, trains turn back at stations before the loop.
Bus shuttles have been requested to serve the powerless districts
Last edited by LosAngelesMetro56 on 03 May 2017, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Alfacinha315 wrote: ______________
(ES)
"Senõres pasageros, lamentamos informarles que el tren cercanías, Simvliet Regiojet, procedente de Lelywaard y con destino a Simvliet Centrum, que deverá efetuar su entrada en la línea número 2, circula con un retraso. Logo que posible anunciaremos la su huera prevista de llegada. Rogamos que nos desculpen las moléstias."
Señores pasajeros, lamentamos informarles de que, el tren cercanías "Simvliet Regiojet" procendente de, Lelywaard con destino a "Simvliet Centrum" y que deberá efectuar su entrada por el andén número 2, circula con un retraso de XX minutos. En cuanto nos sea posible, anunciaremos su hora prevista de llegada. Rogamos disculpen las molestias.

Assim melhor. :mrgreen:
LosAngelesMetro56

Rails of War scenario

What if Trump ordered an ICBM attack? I'm willing to blow up my own country to stop him. :twisted: