Simvliet Citizens

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Re: I'm a Simvliet Citizen

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Due to security reasons Airport Transit on Rijndam is suspended until further notice. All passengers must take the M4 line to Airport Terminals 1, 2 and 3 and then take a replacement bus to the rest of the airport building.
Last edited by Alfacinha315 on 29 Jan 2017, 12:26, edited 2 times in total.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Breaking news: Due to the final of League Cup in Simvliet Football Club stadium all trains on the network circulate with nine cars. Expected delays and cancelled services due to a possible rolling stock rupture. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Alfacinha315 wrote:Breaking news: Due to the final of League Cup in Simvliet Football Club stadium all trains on the network circulate with nine cars. Expected delays and cancelled services due to a possible rolling stock rupture. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
Ok?
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Alfacinha315 wrote:Breaking news: Due to the final of League Cup in Simvliet Football Club stadium all trains on the network circulate with nine cars. Expected delays and cancelled services due to a possible rolling stock rupture. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
:P
Attachments
An astonished driver to see 9 cars
An astonished driver to see 9 cars
WTF.jpg (236.44 KiB) Viewed 5372 times
9 cars.jpg
9 cars.jpg (483.41 KiB) Viewed 5373 times
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

I thought each unity has three cars... :lol:

For example, in Lisbon:

Or each unity in the game is called a UME, like this, and only have one car, like in Oporto?

LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

2 units/cabs in lrt standards is 1 car. Such as the Siemens U2, Siemens SD100, or the SG2 etc. Any short lrv including those with more than 2 units I consider a tram such as the Gold Coast in Australia.
Last edited by LosAngelesMetro56 on 29 Jan 2017, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
This is now a dead account.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Ok, so upgrading my last advice...

Correction: All trains on the network circulate with three cars, during the final of League Cup at Simvliet Football Club stadium. Expected delays and cancelled services due to a possible rolling stock rupture. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Many thanks @LosAngelesMetro56, for your explanation. ;)
MP 85

Re : je suis un citoyen Simvliet

Post by MP 85 »

End of the game at 23:30 of the HSM are deployed to bring back the fans ;)
Attachments
In Bergen: Track 1 SG3 at the end of service, Track 2 one HSM towards Lelywaard, Track 3 HSM towards Simvilet Centrum, Track 4 HSM towards Simvilet Airport
In Bergen: Track 1 SG3 at the end of service, Track 2 one HSM towards Lelywaard, Track 3 HSM towards Simvilet Centrum, Track 4 HSM towards Simvilet Airport
Special service.jpg (214.72 KiB) Viewed 5324 times
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

5-6 GG (Good Game)
This is now a dead account.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Simvliet Regiojet: from the next February 2nd the boarding/unboarding platform of trains leaving Simvliet Airport from 11 PM until the end of the service will be the opposite, due to trackworks until Stadionweg. All trains will crossing with the services to Simvliet Airport only at Simvliet Centrum and De Bergen. Line 1 of the stations interdit. Expected delays and cancelled services.

All trains leaving Lelywaard and De Molens from the begining of service until 6 AM will depart 20 minutes delayed from Tussenvelden. We're sorry for any inconvenience.