Moderator: senjer

Thanim1254

Re: MetroSim Multiplayer

Post by Thanim1254 »

I agree
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Sjoerd wrote: That way, you can see the player in another metro you are passing by, and you can greet them just like real public transport drivers do (at least in the Netherlands). ;)
We do that here in the US too
This is now a dead account.
RichardJJ

Post by RichardJJ »

Hello! Does somone try to use the gaming wheel in this game?
This one from logitech http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/gaming-controllers or
this http://www.gadgets-reviews.com/review/1 ... ators.html Thrustmaster!
I want to but someone, so if somoon try to use another model pls give me LINK on the website with reviews of wheel!
Thanks! (waiting for answer)! :D
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Please do not post random questions in random topics, but make a new topic if your question is about something totally different.
brozma

Post by brozma »

Thanim1254 wrote:Just imagine you driving 50kph then suddenly another player comes crashing into you from behind.there will be a lot of funny moments
ROFL :lol: :lol:. Just imagine this: on server, I'll be admin and I will be able to trigger some events (like bad wheather, blackout, train breakdown etc.) and I trigger blackout (forces all trains to stop except diesel locomotives) for whole map with words: "I switched off the power! Try to drive now! *evil laughter*."
Possible reactions of players

Sjoerd: "Dude c'mon! I can't drive without power switch it back on!"
Michiel: "Look, I am heading towards Simvliet airport, and you caused a blackout! Hundreds of people will now miss their plane! Are you satisfied?! Switch it on now!"
MetroSimGermany: *says german curse words at me* (@MetroSimGermany can you write which german curse words you will use in this situation? ;))
Senjer: "Do you want to get permabanned from forum for this?! If you don't switch the power back on, I'll permaban you from metrosim forum!"
LosAngelesMetro56: *curses really hard at me*
Samuel: "Are you [censored] kidding me?! How can I go into De molens now? I'm stuck between Stadionweg and Tussevelden because of you! Turn it back now!
MG2: *yells like Lemongrab from adventure time series* "How dare you! how dare you to cut power for my beloved MG2 train. You're dead to me if you don't turn it back on now!
nstomjanssen2000: "Well, if you don't turn the power back on, I quit!"

That's more crazy than slamming someone from behind :lol:
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

Welcome to "do you know your forummates" And this is your host, MiKa!

This is why I don't really use voice chat in video games.
Also, I don't think most people here would really freak out then. I would just be annoyed a bit by yet another troll and why is he admin of multiplayer?
Also, there is a small mistake; Sjoerd is not an admin or mod and therefore cannot ban people.

Greets, Mika ;)
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
LosAngelesMetro56

brozma wrote: LosAngelesMetro56: *curses really hard at me*
Samuel: "Are you [censored] kidding me?! How can I go into De molens now? I'm stuck between Stadionweg and Tussevelden because of you! Turn it back now!
MG2: *yells like Lemongrab from adventure time series* "How dare you! how dare you to cut power for my beloved MG2 train. You're dead to me if you don't turn it back on now!
:lol:
I can imagine screaming Lemongrab :lol:
brozma

Post by brozma »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote:
brozma wrote: LosAngelesMetro56: *curses really hard at me*
:lol:
I can imagine screaming Lemongrab :lol:
You know him? :shock:. Well I heard about him, I also saw a cutscene where he yelled "unacceptable" or just surprisingly yelled and glared at someone. I LOL'd when I saw these cutscenes (he's a squeaker), but that's all I can say about him. Do you know more?
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
LosAngelesMetro56

I still watch Cartoon Network. Anyway, we are going off topic. Let's get back on track.
Maronit
Location: Noord-Brabant (North-Brabant), Nederland (The Netherlands)

Post by Maronit »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote:I still watch Cartoon Network. Anyway, we are going off topic. Let's get back on track.
we still do not have power
Glasgow underground FTW, the london one is nice too.
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol: