Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

MattH

Re: Rijndam

Post by MattH »

And, note the speeds were lower in 1985 (kinda, the acting speed is higher than the indicated speed, but the AI drives at the indicated speed)
The speeds are a bit too slow in an old MG2 between HTW-SVL, wonky in a refurbished SG2 set, but are ok in an SG3 set

Also the speed limits are too HIGH when approaching Houtweg from Central Station. :o
(i.e. the reaction time is too low)
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

MattH wrote:And, note the speeds were lower in 1985 (kinda, the acting speed is higher than the indicated speed, but the AI drives at the indicated speed)
The speeds are a bit too slow in an old MG2 between HTW-SVL, wonky in a refurbished SG2 set, but are ok in an SG3 set

Also the speed limits are too HIGH when approaching Houtweg from Central Station. :o
(i.e. the reaction time is too low)
TIP : Become a better driver
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

In Rijndam 2018, the freight train has been moved to the railway tracks at Station Westplein:

https://s26.postimg.org/iu2if2f9l/Rijndam_149.jpg
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Sjoerd wrote:In Rijndam 2018, the freight train has been moved to the railway tracks at Station Westplein:

https://s26.postimg.org/iu2if2f9l/Rijndam_149.jpg
Will the Westplein Station Bridge be accessed via the Westplein Station depot, in Rijndam 2018 ?
Attachments
Capture7.JPG
Capture7.JPG (186.34 KiB) Viewed 4942 times
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MP 85 wrote:Will the Westplein Station Bridge be accessed via the Westplein Station depot, in Rijndam 2018 ?
At the moment, the track between the railway and Depot Bergenseweg is still closed off. After all; it is now a metro depot, and not a freightyard anymore. However, I did make it possible to cheat here..... ;)
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Is it possible to replace the freight train by a passenger rolling stock, like RSG3?
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I have added the timetable information into the activities; You can look up all lines. Together with all the depots, you can now look op a lot of information on the left side of the screen :D
Attachments
Rijndam 155.jpg
Rijndam 155.jpg (189.97 KiB) Viewed 4834 times
MattH

Post by MattH »

So, are all timetables in line order? (M1,M2,M3,M4,M5 and Museum (?))
Also, are the timetables included in 1985 and 2016?
(I guess that in 1985 the lines would be called Molenwijk-Stn. Westplein and Kettleplein-Noorderpoort, in that order, and RanstadRail lines maybe included, and in 2016 lines M2+M3 would maybe be linked)

Can you please use main signals at the end of the platform at Transferium Rijndijk? (I would keep the dwarf signals at the ends of sidings and slow tracks)

What is the code for going into the sidings in 1985? ('K' is used for Kettleplein, so 'O' for 'Opstel'?)
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

MattH wrote:Can you please use main signals at the end of the platform at Transferium Rijndijk? (I would keep the dwarf signals at the ends of sidings and slow tracks)
Well as the line M2 to transferium (and I think the M5 as well, but no 100% sure) is ATB controlled, there are no main signals on it. I assume the dwarf signals are only used when driving into the siding, and as in ATC (or other LZB derrivates) controlled sections in other countries they will stay red when continuing forward and not going into the siding, as aspects shown on ATB override signal aspects.

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MattH wrote:So, are all timetables in line order? (M1,M2,M3,M4,M5 and Museum (?))
Yes. But the museumline is not in there yet.... I will add it. :)
Also, are the timetables included in 1985 and 2016?
(I guess that in 1985 the lines would be called Molenwijk-Stn. Westplein and Kettleplein-Noorderpoort, in that order, and RanstadRail lines maybe included, and in 2016 lines M2+M3 would maybe be linked)
In 2016 I haven't done this (yet). In 1985 there are two timetable views; one for the metro (due to it's common Westpoort - Station Westplein section), and one for the trainservice (Rijndam Noorderpoort - Airport/Panbos).
Can you please use main signals at the end of the platform at Transferium Rijndijk? (I would keep the dwarf signals at the ends of sidings and slow tracks)
It took some work (as the RR-signals need a different set of instructions from the CVL to work properly), but it has been done.
What is the code for going into the sidings in 1985? ('K' is used for Kettleplein, so 'O' for 'Opstel'?)
This map shows the available codes: https://s26.postimg.org/spn3orzrd/Rijnd ... an1985.png
Attachments
_Sein.jpg
_Sein.jpg (141.27 KiB) Viewed 4787 times