Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

In that case; here it is. ;)
I have already put it in the activities; all 5200 series metro's on this line will be using Tskin4.png (all rolling stock on the line are numbered 5259 :D ).
Attachments
Rijndam Airport Shuttleservice repaint
Rijndam Airport Shuttleservice repaint
TSkin4.png (387.34 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

In that case I would remove the number from the repaint entirely (put a grey box there), as otherwise every train would appear with the same number. But as this seems to be the very standard Tskin4 in /custom/textures, it shouldnt be a problem for me to change it myself.

Oh, and how have you done diagonal text in MS Paint? Or have you used a different program for that? Because I'm searching for a (freeware-)program that does that, without having to handle around with tilting text on a sperate layer as I currently do to archive this effect, for a long time now ;)

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I made the number (5259) very small for that reason (at least; it appears small during the simulation). But I did not want to take it off altogether, as then I would probably forget it when I want to place the repaint in the network in explore mode. Now, I am reminded of the number every time I see it, without be being too obviously present. ;) But yes; you can always take it off yourself; that's just a few seconds' work in Paint. :D

The diagonal text? I made that part of the texture in MS Office Excel, and then copied it to paint. That way, you can make the text in any angle you want ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
metro sim addict

Post by metro sim addict »

When I enter 5259 in the add train box the repaint does not come up. Why is this Sjoerd?
Sub to my Youtube Channel Please!
youtube.com/GeorgeAllen
MetroSimGermany

There is a fault with some 3.10 installations that do not take repaints of the T and M type trains, even with custom textures enabled. Nobody knows why, although I and another user asked for it multiple times, but apparently its only us three who have this atm. Try if the repaint works with 3.9. ;)

Greets, Mika
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

(comment deleted)
Last edited by RotterdamMetroLover on 10 Mar 2017, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
MetroSimGermany

...then...why are you even posting about it? Teasing is generally considered bad behaviour amongst forum users. Please don't be the next LosAngelesMetro56 ;)

Greets, Mika
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

No I'm not. That was a stupid idea what i did oops. My bad. Tnx for that. And no I'm not teasing. You think I am, but I'm not. Forget what I said about the secret. It was a bad idea.
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

MetroSimGermany wrote:Please don't be the next LosAngelesMetro56 ;)
And you mentioned me for what? Please stop being another Shitler and keep my name out of your salty mouth. :roll:
This is now a dead account.
SimvlietLineC

Post by SimvlietLineC »

I have an actual question that relates to the post: what are the train intervals in Rijndam 2018 and 1985?
Simvliet :D