Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

metrosimfan

Re: Rijndam

Post by metrosimfan »

HOY3 wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 20:18 There’s a problem at RWP: when I create DQ - BP path, even if it’s green on the CVL the signal dosen’t turn green.

And I can’t access to RWP3: even if I create path I get 0 absoluut and the switches goes to RWP2 (but the CVL says me I’m on RWP3)
Also is there any spawnoint at SBK? I didn’t see it in explore mode?
And in the new line to RAP I think you could make closer the 40 section in case of an arrival in RAP1 from RMW.
There are more issues. The AI-Trains Direction Noordvliet, don't become green. The AQ-AT Junction isn't automaticly. I must turn it manually. When I don't do this, the trains stucks there. Also I can't get from the opposite track to the main track on RWP Junction.

I put in the CVL "BP AQ RWI". This will showed me by the green line. But the Junction is in real to DQ.

In Noordvliet the trains aren't able to change direction. The cab, towards the dead end remains still active, so the trains also get stuck there.
Have I ever said, that my english competitions are horrible?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

metrosimfan wrote: 06 Oct 2019, 11:47 There are more issues. The AI-Trains Direction Noordvliet, don't become green. The AQ-AT Junction isn't automaticly. I must turn it manually. When I don't do this, the trains stucks there. Also I can't get from the opposite track to the main track on RWP Junction.
Fixed already. ;)
Sjoerd wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 20:55 I see.....

1) Open the CTD file.
2) Find:

<group id="RWP">
<mode id="AB">

3) Put the following below it (see that is ends up BEFORE you see "</mode>"), and save.

Code: Select all

<autoblock start="AQ" destinations="V">
     <start depart="RWP2" timetable="15">AQ</start>
     <start>AQ</start>
     <start>#B2550</start>
     <end end="AT" free="AT"/>
    </autoblock>
I have added it to the CTD for the new version. Can't really send you that one, as it also already contains some changes for the new layout at Rijndam Centraal.
----
metrosimfan wrote: 06 Oct 2019, 11:47 I put in the CVL "BP AQ RWI". This will showed me by the green line. But the Junction is in real to DQ.
Also fixed already; that's part of this problem (a not-correctly working switch):
Sjoerd wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 20:39
HOY3 wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 20:18 And I can’t access to RWP3: even if I create path I get 0 absoluut and the switches goes to RWP2 (but the CVL says me I’m on RWP3)
Problem found and fixed.
----
metrosimfan wrote: 06 Oct 2019, 11:47In Noordvliet the trains aren't able to change direction. The cab, towards the dead end remains still active, so the trains also get stuck there.
That did not happen on my computer when I tested it just now. It's a problem of the simulator that can not be fixed, can be pretty annoying, and it occurs randomly. Personally, I see it at NDP2 a lot, where I used to reverse M1 trains, and currently reverse M4 trains (rush hour extra's).
It happens when a train stops just short of the programmed stopmarker (or past it), and then won't move again as it sees a red signal at the end of the platform. So the simulator just thinks it is a train in front of a red light.... and not a train that has stopped at a station.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
metrosimfan

Post by metrosimfan »

Thanks a lot for your quick answer..
Have I ever said, that my english competitions are horrible?
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Are there still plans to make a new light version with only the railway lines?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

VirtualGamer wrote: 06 Oct 2019, 12:47 Are there still plans to make a new light version with only the railway lines?
Yes, if it's needed. But at this moment I think that might be better for the next version (after the one with correctlions I am doing now).
Why? Because there is still the idea to rebuild the alternative (non-HSL) route from Zeeburg to Rijndam. It would be better if that can be included in the railways-only version. ;)
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

DRIMs on T4 work at all stations perfectly except for Laan van Steenvoorde where they do not work at all. No text appears even if destination = H, 'GARENMARKT' will not appear
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

Why there's no longer any DRIMs on M6?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Piccadilly wrote: 06 Oct 2019, 13:38 DRIMs on T4 work at all stations perfectly except for Laan van Steenvoorde where they do not work at all. No text appears even if destination = H, 'GARENMARKT' will not appear
Problem found and fixed. ;)

If no more problems are found, I'll release it within the next few days.
HOY3 wrote: 06 Oct 2019, 13:56 Why there's no longer any DRIMs on M6?
How do you mean no DRIMSs on M6? This looks like one to me...
(Take a look at your game settings; you are also missing all track sleepers, looking at your earlier screenshots. You have probably set "objects" on "low"...)
Attachments
M6.jpg
M6.jpg (308.88 KiB) Viewed 3794 times
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

I have no problems with M6.
All DRIMs correct and working for me
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

@Sjoerd, how the destination code numbers works with new displays?

Code: Select all

<route code="SPR-AS" end="AQ,BQ,CQ" totaltime="980" reversetime="60" scrollsign="spr-rwp">
   <aimarkers>
    <marker block="R1" marker="R1-1"/>
    <marker block="R2" marker="R2-1"/>
   </aimarkers>
   <times>
    <depart platform="RAP2"  time="   0" destinationcode=" 9"  station="rap"        actions="stop"         stops="RAP1,RAP2"/>
    <stop   platform="RMW2"  time=" 330" destinationcode=" 9"  station="rmw"        actions="stop"         stops="RMW1,RMW2,RMW3"/>
    <stop   platform="RDC1"  time=" 560" destinationcode="39"  station="rdc"        actions="stop"         stops="RDC1,RDC2a,RDC2b,RDC3a,RDC3b,RDC4,RDC5"/>
	<stop   platform="RBK2"  time=" 800" destinationcode="54"  station="rbk"        actions="stop"         stops="RBK1,RBK2"/>
    <arrive platform="RWP3"  time=" 980" destinationcode=" 1"  station="rwp"        actions="stop,finish"  stops="RWP1,RWP2,RWP3"/>
   </times>
  </route>
Is it correct?
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !