Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Re: Rijndam

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Extend line M1 to Station Westplein on match days.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MattH wrote: 22 Aug 2019, 05:17 Can you also ... add 2 more tracks at Molenwijk heavy rail depot?
Request granted.

CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

This is Like Whatever we ask in Rijndam We get, I'm surprised Computers can still handle this
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Haha, no, don't count on it. :D
I will just consider the request, and if I like the idea and it isn't a lot of work, then I might decide to do it.
MSB4THOMAS

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

@Sjoerd ; Is it possible to make a tram line running from Panbos to Tropicana , but like underground so you don’t need a lot of scenery around it?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MSB4THOMAS wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 15:45 @Sjoerd ; Is it possible to make a tram line running from Panbos to Tropicana , but like underground so you don’t need a lot of scenery around it?
Panbos is well outside of Rijndam, and Tropicana is on the edge of the city (quite some distance away). I don't think an underground tramline would be very realistic there.
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Sjoerd wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 15:10 Image
Excuse me good fellow. Which one is The Hype Train? I wish to make sure I'm headed the right direction towards 3.15, good sir. :)
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
MSB4THOMAS

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

Sjoerd wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 15:55
MSB4THOMAS wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 15:45 @Sjoerd ; Is it possible to make a tram line running from Panbos to Tropicana , but like underground so you don’t need a lot of scenery around it?
Panbos is well outside of Rijndam, and Tropicana is on the edge of the city (quite some distance away). I don't think an underground tramline would be very realistic there.
Then how about from Tropicana to Transferuim via Bank (M7) - Guggenheim (M2,3 and 4) - Garenmarkt (M1, T1,T3 and T4) at Garenmarkt it joins the T3 track to Statenpolder and then heads via Koning Willem 1 to Transferium? I know it sounds long but that more or less the point to enjoy a long ride :mrgreen:
iamhankhamTS

Post by iamhankhamTS »

MSB4THOMAS wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 16:29
Sjoerd wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 15:55
Then how about from Tropicana to Transferuim via Bank (M7) - Guggenheim (M2,3 and 4) - Garenmarkt (M1, T1,T3 and T4) at Garenmarkt it joins the T3 track to Statenpolder and then heads via Koning Willem 1 to Transferium? I know it sounds long but that more or less the point to enjoy a long ride :mrgreen:
You would be better off asking for minor changes rather than completely new things! The new tracks at Molenwijk was a fantastic idea and was simple. Ye on my brainwave now? ;)
Formerly iamhankhamTS but now Coastway Will on the internet - The forum just doesn't allow name changes :lol: :lol:
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

Well Ik Molewiki is a Depot for Rijndam Rail Trains, But another depot Could be Needed for Traxx Units as well as the other trains being added
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains