Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

emil84 wrote: 10 Jun 2017, 21:11 small bug on rjindam '85,in the activity ai weekday the trains to ketelplein after westplein in the curve to vossemerlaan the pantograph gets up at most out from the catenary and return after few second,very small bug but i noted it,i don't know it's only on this activity or on the others also
I have send my inspection vehicle to investigate, and you are right.

I have fixed the problem now, so it will be solved in the next release. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
emil84

Post by emil84 »

ok no problem ;)
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Sjoerd wrote: 10 Jun 2017, 21:21 I have send my inspection vehicle to investigate, and you are right.
I have fixed the problem now, so it will be solved in the next release. ;)
:lol: Convenient
I had not noticed this catenary defect, I will pay attention in this zone ;)
metro sim addict

Post by metro sim addict »

I can't wait to play but I don't have a pc until august sadly :( :shock: :cry:
Sub to my Youtube Channel Please!
youtube.com/GeorgeAllen
emil84

Post by emil84 »

What are the frequecies on rjindam 1985?
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

M1 Molenwijk-Westplein, every 10 minutes.
M1 Centraal Station-Westplein, every 10 minutes (Operating during rush hour only)
M2 Noorderpoort-Ketelplein every 5 minutes until the evening, evening every 10 min.
emil84

Post by emil84 »

Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

As I don't want to hold it from you any longer, I have a bit more news about the next release; I am not just working on Rijndam 2020, but also on another new network; Rijndam 2006. :)

Rijndam 2006 is situated just after the Noorderpoort - Panbos / Airport railways became part of the metro network. As the 5500 series rolling stock is not build yet (they where build in 2008), the ZUB-secured lines are used by the RSG2 rolling stock. Therefore, line M1 is split into two sections, and passengers need to change at Noorderpoort. Line M4 just runs between Noorderpoort and the Airport.
On the rest of the network, you will find the same line layout as you already know from Rijndam 2016.

On the railway side of the network; the line to Transferium Rijndijk won't exist for another 12 years, so the Denia railway isn't a metro line yet. It is just a local railway. Which means the connection to the main railway between Lierdijk and Rijndam Zuid (which lies derelict in Rijndam 2018 and 2020) is still in service, and there is a (low frequency) trainservice between Rijndam Central Station and Denia. And the other RijndamRail trainservice; in 2006, Rijndam Buitenvelden is the end of the line; the follwing section to Noordvliet isn't opened until 2018.

Rijndam 2006 network map

RSG2 on NDP-PNB and NDP-RDA

Westwoud railway station

Before you ask the question; Yes, 's Gavendijk is opened in 2006. It was converted for metro services just like the other stations on the railway lines. However, the low number of passengers which used this station caused its closure on a later date. Until it was opened again in 2018, after the number of residents of 's Gavendijk increased, and a petition to re-open te station was organised.

's Gravendijk in 2006

The more perceptive among you will have discovered that a wiki page on Rijndam 2006 is already available ;)
http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Rijndam_2006

And about Rijndam 2020; the work has not stopped; activities are in production ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Good work :) , a small question what are the frequencies of the line M1 (Noorderpoort-Panbos) and M4
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Every 15 min.