Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

LosAngelesMetro56

Re: Rijndam

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

MattH wrote: 31 May 2018, 01:04 Bug in 2006: train gets emergency braked on green signal at Molenwijk from track A07 to track 101 or 301
And the pantographs still brakes at Station Westplein platform 2 towards Monument and the Hospital. The main problem is between Bergensweg and St. Westplein.
This is now a dead account.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MattH wrote: 31 May 2018, 01:04 Bug in 2006: train gets emergency braked on green signal at Molenwijk from track A07 to track 101 or 301
I think I found the problem, but fixing it might take some time; it will require to rebuild the connections for tracks A06 and A07 in the CVL.... times five, as all Rijndam CVLs will probably have the same problem.
LosAngelesMetro56 wrote: 31 May 2018, 16:09 And the pantographs still brakes at Station Westplein platform 2 towards Monument and the Hospital. The main problem is between Bergensweg and St. Westplein.
I have done two testdrives; one in Rijndam 2006 and one in Rijndam 2020. I can't find the problem you are describing, and hence I can't fix it.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
DT3-LZB

Post by DT3-LZB »

as all Rijndam CVLs will probably have the same problem.
They have indeed, but actually the problem has not always been there, but has returned for some reason. It was there in an earlier version, then in 3.13 I didn't encounter it but now it's back again.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

DT3-LZB wrote: 31 May 2018, 20:19 It was there in an earlier version, then in 3.13 I didn't encounter it but now it's back again.
That's strange, as nothing has changed at that location in the setup of the CVL.
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Sjoerd wrote: 31 May 2018, 17:20 I have done two testdrives; one in Rijndam 2006 and one in Rijndam 2020. I can't find the problem you are describing, and hence I can't fix it.
In Rijndam 2006
It is when raising the pantograph upon arriving at Station Westplein coming from Bergensweg station. It also brakes at the station. It acts like if there is a roof above the middle track but there isn't.

To clarify, it is the westbound, or Monument/Hospital bound track before and at Station Westplein on M2 and M3
This is now a dead account.
DT3-LZB

Post by DT3-LZB »

That's strange, as nothing has changed at that location in the setup of the CVL.
Unfortunately other bugs seem to be coming back as well. I think it was when 3.12 came out that we had a bug where stopping on track 801 deleted the train number - that one's back again in 3.14.

Oh and I think this one was already present in 3.13: An M5 train that arrives on track 848 will not go back to Denia as it is supposed to, both cabs stay shut down and the train won't depart. To solve that you have to activate the cab to Denia, close the doors and depart manually and must not activate the AI until the train passed the signal, otherwise it will stop the train again.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote: 31 May 2018, 22:57 In Rijndam 2006
It is when raising the pantograph upon arriving at Station Westplein coming from Bergensweg station. It also brakes at the station. It acts like if there is a roof above the middle track but there isn't.

To clarify, it is the westbound, or Monument/Hospital bound track before and at Station Westplein on M2 and M3
This problem is in reseach. As nothing happens when you spawn a train at Bergenseweg and drive towards Monument, I have not found it yet, but I do have a theory I will have to confirm when I have a little more time.... To be continued.
DT3-LZB wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 10:42 Unfortunately other bugs seem to be coming back as well. I think it was when 3.12 came out that we had a bug where stopping on track 801 deleted the train number - that one's back again in 3.14.
I just did testdrives in Rijndam 2018 and Rijndam 2020. No problems detected.
By the way; the old problem with 801 was that the CVL gave your train a new F-number when you went from 801 towards Beestenmarkt. That does not happen anymore (just confirmed that...).
Oh and I think this one was already present in 3.13: An M5 train that arrives on track 848 will not go back to Denia as it is supposed to, both cabs stay shut down and the train won't depart. To solve that you have to activate the cab to Denia, close the doors and depart manually and must not activate the AI until the train passed the signal, otherwise it will stop the train again.
M5 trains towards Denia should depart from track 828. Not 848. The AI-marker on 848 for the direction Denia was excluded from the CTD route definition, as there where problems in an earlier version with M4 and M5 trains not sticking to their own line (and the CVL activating the wrong train at Transferium Rijndijk).

And also; make sure you use the correct CTD with your activity;
Rijndam2020.ctd -> simulator will assume M5 metro's to Denia (sending trains from Denia with destination T to the metro platforms)
Rijndam2020_TD.ctd -> simulator will assume T3 trams to Denia (sending trains from Denia with destination T to the tram platforms)
MetroPol

Post by MetroPol »

Rijndam 2006:
How it differs AI_Weekday_2 from this AI_Weekday?
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

MetroPol wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 16:51 Rijndam 2006:
How it differs AI_Weekday_2 from this AI_Weekday?
AI weekday 2 has train service and AI weekday hasn't
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

RotterdamMetroLover wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 17:20 AI weekday 2 has train service and AI weekday hasn't
Check again; service 701 (Rijndam Centraal - Buitenvelden) and service 702 (Rijndam Centraal - Denia).
AI weekday 2 was (I believe) an adaption made by you, and left in the activities folder (causing it to end up in the official release) by mistake.