Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Re: Rijndam

Post by Alfacinha315 »

It starts well... I found a error on the M4 Event activity (light version), which is causing delays in the depart from Denia... I had to make a path at the CVL manually in order to get the tram arriving at the station.

(for who didn't try yet, there's an event at Rijndam, and there are (supposed to be) direct trains from Denia to Rijndam Airport)
Attachments
M4 Event error.jpg
M4 Event error.jpg (200.19 KiB) Viewed 4315 times
Last edited by Alfacinha315 on 06 Jul 2018, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

That activity does not seem to work; I see F-numbers everywhere in your CVL screen, and even an M1 traincode in Denia at track 2!
I'll try to analyse the problem....
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I did not find the fault straight away, so I converted the full version equivalent into the light version one again.
In my test environment, this works (see attachment).

Did you find more problems?

Update: The below fix has now been included in the Rijndam 2022 Light version download. I you haven't downloaded Rijndam 2022 light yet, you won't need the fixed activity in the attachment below. ;)
Attachments
M4 Event for Rijndam 2022 Light.zip
(6.37 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Last edited by Sjoerd on 06 Jul 2018, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
dave9876543210

Post by dave9876543210 »

anybody worked out the code for the moving bridge between kanaalstratt & statenpolder
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

If you have figured out the other one, this one should be as easy as 1+1... :D
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

hell12 wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 14:53 Nice, even with my setup, my framerate is between 20 and 25 on busy places
In the light version (which I don’t use; I prefer the full) I get 7 fps increase in the Rijndam Centraal area.
dave9876543210

Post by dave9876543210 »

Sjoerd wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 20:31 If you have figured out the other one, this one should be as easy as 1+1... :D
managed to open it and then forgot what I typed in and couldn't close it
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Sjoerd wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 20:23 I did not find the fault straight away, so I converted the full version equivalent into the light version one again.
In my test environment, this works (see attachment).

Did you find more problems?

Update: The below fix has now been included in the Rijndam 2022 Light version download. I you haven't downloaded Rijndam 2022 light yet, you won't need the fixed activity in the attachment below. ;)
@Sjoerd thanks. It works now. The problem was at Westwoud: the tram is about to go to Denia, but when I open the activity, the CVL has already a path from Westwoud (direction Denia) to the metro network (direction Transferium Rijndink)... With no trams or trains passing there!

I identified the problem with a red circle in my image.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 20:43 The problem was in the Westwoud: the tram is about to go to Denia, but when I open the activity the CVL has already a path from Westwoud (direction Denia) to the metro network (direction Transferium Rijndink)... With no trams or trains passing there!

That was in the 'old' defective version; the train numbers did not match the trains, so the train spawned at Westwoud got a number with destination Panbos, causing the CVL to create a path towards Transferium Rijndijk (and eventually to Panbos, if no other trains would be in the way).
But then, that train started moving towards Denia, arriving at track 2 in your screenshot. Then, as the same train with destination letter "B" was detected left of Westwoud in the CVL, the CVL also created a path from the Denia side into Westwoud track 2, for the same train. :lol:

I have recreated the activity out of the full version activity, making sure all train numbers are now set correctly.
Last edited by Sjoerd on 06 Jul 2018, 20:52, edited 2 times in total.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Sjoerd wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 20:49
Alfacinha315 wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 20:43 The problem was in the Westwoud: the tram is about to go to Denia, but when I open the activity the CVL has already a path from Westwoud (direction Denia) to the metro network (direction Transferium Rijndink)... With no trams or trains passing there!

That was in the 'old' defective version; the train numbers did not match the trains, so the train spawned at Westwoud got a number with destination Panbos, causing the CVL to create a path towards Transferium Rijndijk (and eventually to Panbos, if no other trains would be in the way).

I have recreated the activity out of the full version activity, making sure all train numbers are now set correctly.
It really works now.

Thanks! ;)