Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Re: Rijndam

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Any hint to open the new bridge in the tramway? Also, what are the codes for 81-717 and KTM Citylink, used in the activities? Maybe I will make one...
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The first question; that is the easteregg, for everyone to find out for themselves ;).

The second;
  • <train pack="Moscow" file="81-717.xml"/>
  • <train pack="Moscow" file="81-714.xml"/>
  • <train pack="RijndamRail" file="KTMCL_Rnet.xml"/>
Last edited by Sjoerd on 12 Feb 2018, 17:56, edited 2 times in total.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Should I use the CVL for the bridge?
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
luka23

Post by luka23 »

What is the light version? I see an empty folder in the Rijndam activities folder, called Light Version Activities.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

luka23 wrote: 12 Feb 2018, 18:11 What is the light version? I see an empty folder in the Rijndam activities folder, called Light Version Activities.
It's a relic of the past. In version 3.12, I made a number of "light" activities (and stored them in that folder); the normal ones, but with a lot less traffic. In order to make it easier on your computer. A network with 100% traffic on all lines requires much more computer capacity, as each individual train is simulated in detail in the computers RAM-memory, even when out of view. So the light activities where activities with only traffic on the for the activity required lines (like; when doing a M6 activity, you do not need traffic on the Airport Shuttleservice, or on any other line, as you won't see it anyway), to better the performance of the computer / framerate.
But in this version, I just made that standard in a number of activities, so the separate "light" folder isn't needed anymore.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
luka23

Post by luka23 »

Ah, too bad. I hoped for a hint to a light version of the map.
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

To open the bridge, do you use the CVL or do you double click somewhere. I've been trying to open that damn bridge for about 5 hours now and still can't figure it out!!!
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Easter egg, do you get it? :roll:
hell12

Post by hell12 »

VirtualGamer wrote: 17 Feb 2018, 15:07 To open the bridge, do you use the CVL or do you double click somewhere. I've been trying to open that damn bridge for about 5 hours now and still can't figure it out!!!
5 hours? just found it in 5 minutes
pc specs:
Intel I7 4790K @ 4.7GHz
Gskill Trident 16GB 1866MHz
EVGA GTX1080ti SC Black Edition
Samsung 950 PRO 512gb
DT3-LZB

Post by DT3-LZB »

I have encountered a problem in the new version that is kinda annoying as it hinders the train service: When a Panbos-bound M1 train arrives at Nobelplein the train protection system switches from ATB to ZUB but for some reason some AI trains don't notice that. They depart as usual but the train doesn't acknowledge the system change, acts like it's still ATB-protected and therefore stops on the crossing with a forced stop sign in the cab (as it passed the last ATB box).

I can't figure out why that is, it often happens when I activate the timelapse (at 4x, 8x or higher) - where I'd think it happens because the train already departs before the game can even change the protection system, but that also happens at double speed (which I think is not that hard for the engine to perform) and I have already encountered it once at normal speed even.