Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

Lyon wrote: 07 May 2020, 10:57 i tried to find im but i cant, im not find the model,
I always search myself before I ask ;)
So if I can't find it, and I still ask if someone can supply it.... Then I probably mean "can anyone make this?" :D

There are always objects or vehicles on my whishlist ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

Sjoerd wrote: 07 May 2020, 11:02
Lyon wrote: 07 May 2020, 10:57 i tried to find im but i cant, im not find the model,
I always search myself before I ask ;)
So if I can't find it, and I still ask if someone can supply it.... Then I probably mean "can anyone make this?" :D

There are always objects or vehicles on my whishlist ;)
:D

Maby on next rinjdam update you can work with narrow gauge line, maby inspired on circumvesuviana
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Lyon wrote: 07 May 2020, 11:08 Maby on next rinjdam update you can work with narrow gauge line, maby inspired on circumvesuviana
Sjoerd wrote: 07 May 2020, 10:15 I currently have no plans for Rijndam.
I am working on a new route together with Michiel, I am working my own new route (Epping-Ongar Railway, and a few stops of the Central line), and I'll do some rolling stock projects on the side (like that Class 47 for the EOR).
Hands are full at the moment.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Question; As is am preparing a new release of Rijndam 2022 to provide a line suited for the NS93 / MP 89 (line M6), I also have a few small other changes in mind. Small changes only, as I want to release it as soon as possible after the NS93 / MP 89.

One of the changes (which has already been done) is a new track layout at Noorderpoort, to reduce chances on delays on M1/M4.
(Note; any user-made acitivity's which spawn trains at Noorderpoort and/or use a modified CTD-file (and have trains passing Noorderpoort), will need to be updated to keep working in the new version.)

What I would like your input on: Since tramline T3 was introduced (diverting at Westwoud towards Statenpolder and Garenmarkt), and the connection between Transferium Rijndijk and Denia reverted to high-floor metro line M5, the lowfloor tram platforms at Transferium Rijndijk and Lierdijk have been out of service. Remove them or keep them?
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
KievanRus233

Post by KievanRus233 »

Keep them for special occasions.
why did I pick this name
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

I want M1's wiring to end at Noorderpoort.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 18:08 I want M1's wiring to end at Noorderpoort.
Maybe yes, but in reality they terminate above ground just like between Melachtonweg en Blijdorp on the Rotterdam Metro Network. Frankfurt am Main they call the U-Bahn but it's really a "Stadtbahn" or a light rail systeem with cables instead of 3rd rail.
trains 500

Post by trains 500 »

remove at Lierdijk the tram platform looks out of place their also will improve framerates
My youtube channel containing several Metro sim videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCep1Mi ... sBZ9B0lwWA
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

trains 500 wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 18:30 remove at Lierdijk the tram platform looks out of place their also will improve framerates
Or make between Rijndam Zuid and Denia a train line again and make the platform idea at Lierdijk from Eygelshoven.
TS_Trainspotter

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

Sjoerd wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 17:48 What I would like your input on: Since tramline T3 was introduced (diverting at Westwoud towards Statenpolder and Garenmarkt), and the connection between Transferium Rijndijk and Denia reverted to high-floor metro line M5, the lowfloor tram platforms at Transferium Rijndijk and Lierdijk have been out of service. Remove them or keep them?
I would suggest to keep them for special occasions, Lierdijk and Transferium can be places where there could be necessity to have a special service, on special occasions!