Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

SuperKierowca wrote:I have one question - Are in SG3 and RSG3 the tables of lines M2 and M3? I ask, because I' m very curious - will I can drive RSG3 and SG3 on these metro lines... :P
Yes, no problem.

In Rijndam 2018 I am using (R)SG3's on all lines, so all destinations are in there ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

Just download the game and find out yourself :P
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

It is online now; enjoy! :)
SuperKierowca

Post by SuperKierowca »

Thank you, I'm downloading. :)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Now you have had the change to explore Rijndam 2016, I'll tell you a little about Rijndam 2018.
The most important change is on lime M2, but there are modifications on all lines;

Line M1
-> The switches at the terminus Molenwijk has been changed in order to allow more paths at the same time (less waiting for other metro's).
-> The railroad bridge near Rijnwoude Dorp now has an overhead power supply.

Line M2
-> The switches at the terminus Monument has been changed in order to allow more paths at the same time (less waiting for other metro's).
-> Line M2 has been extended from Central Station to Transferium Rijndijk (P+R); a new branch with 3 underground and 2 surface stations.
-> Due to this extension, there is no more connection with line M3 in the exploitation at Central Station.
-> The base frequency on this line increases from 6 trains per hour (every 10 minutes) to 8 trains per hour (every 7,5 minutes).

Line M3
-> The route changes; line M3 now goes to Central Station via National Opera (instead of via Garenmarkt).
-> There is no more connection with line M2 in the exploitation at Central Station.
-> The base frequency on this line increases from 6 trains per hour (every 10 minutes) to 8 trains per hour (every 7,5 minutes).

Line M4
-> Stations 's Gravendijk has been opened. For this, the driving times had to be extended, decreasing the available reversing time at the terminus Rijndam Airport (to near zero). To solve this, a 4th metro has been added to this line.

Museumline
-> The museumline has been fitted with ZUB train protection (ATB is also still in place), in order to facilitate the use of the RSG2.

Misc
-> The wooden sleepers have been replaced with concrete sleepers. The type of concrete sleepers is different on the differend parts of the network; the Sneltram sections use different sleepers then the lines to the Airport and Panbos.
-> The workshop at depot Molenwijk has been replaced by a bigger building.

Attachment to this post; an update for the Rijndam 2016 activity "Sneltram extra (Bursa)". This corrects a small error, which puts you in the wrong metro.
Unpack the zip file, and put the included ACT file in the Data\Rijndam\Activities folder, overwriting the existing ACT file.
Attachments
Update Rijndam2016 activity.zip
Activity update for Rijndam 2016
(8.54 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
MetroSimGermany

I´m missing activities for line M4 and Museumline. Is it just me or are they not included? Also, its kinda annoying that A.I. is set for every activity, so it always claims your train at terminal stations. Or was that disabled in 3.10?

Greets, Mika
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MetroSimGermany wrote:I´m missing activities for line M4 and Museumline. Is it just me or are they not included? Also, its kinda annoying that A.I. is set for every activity, so it always claims your train at terminal stations. Or was that disabled in 3.10?

Greets, Mika
There is a M4 activity included.

The AI is something I do on every activity; that way, you can select another train to drive if you wish and not cause a traffic jam by abandoning your assigned metro. ;)
MetroSimGermany

Where?
Rijndam Activities.jpg
Rijndam Activities.jpg (91.46 KiB) Viewed 4596 times
Plus, AI_Weekday crashes MetroSim. Aside that, where do I enable/disable the AI in the act files?

Greets, Mika
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The activity is in there, and it does show up in my editor-version of Metrosimulator. Strange that you do not see it in Beta3.10.
It is the file "Data\Rijndam\Activities\Line_M4.act". It should appear in the simulator as "Start service line M4 (5700)" :?
MetroSimGermany

This is the file that came with my installation. Maybe you check the hash of it if its a different one than yours. Otherwise maybe a deeper problem.

Greets, Mika
Attachments
Line_M4.zip
(8.73 KiB) Downloaded 217 times