Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

HKM362

Re: Rijndam

Post by HKM362 »

MetroSimGermany wrote:but HKM never stated anything, so idk.
huh whats with me ? :)
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

Deleted by User
Last edited by MetroSimGermany on 31 Oct 2016, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

That's probably because HKM is not a mapmaker for MetroSimulator. And let's end this discussion now, there is no need to pollute this topic further, as soon as the planning is known it will be announced, but at the moment it simply is not known, and anything is possible, from a Simvliet update with night time coming out first, to Rijndam being the next release, to me deleting this site entirely and keeping it all for myself (although that is not a very likely scenario). The only thing that is for sure now is there there are several routes under development, and that there will be an update of the existing Simvliet route with nighttime at some point. Only time will tell in what order they will come out, and when.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I would like Rijndam to be in the next release. It's up to Michiel when that will be, and I do not know when that is, but I do know Rijdam will be ready for it :D ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Sjoerd wrote:I would like Rijndam to be in the next release. It's up to Michiel when that will be, and I do not know when that is, but I do know Rijdam will be ready for it :D ;)
So do I ;)
This is now a dead account.
Thanim1254

Post by Thanim1254 »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote:
Sjoerd wrote:I would like Rijndam to be in the next release. It's up to Michiel when that will be, and I do not know when that is, but I do know Rijdam will be ready for it :D ;)
So do I ;)
So do I
HKM362

Post by HKM362 »

right. all clearly I made a folder just for fun, heard nowhere just to have that folder for fun made in one night and not for the purpose of belonging because I do not and I do not want to.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

As you haven't heard about the progress in a while, a little update; I have just solved a ATB malfunction at one of the train yards in the network that has been bugging me for quite a while.
The route is not completely finished yet, but it is getting close ;)
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Sjoerd wrote:As you haven't heard about the progress in a while, a little update; I have just solved a ATB malfunction at one of the train yards in the network that has been bugging me for quite a while.
The route is not completely finished yet, but it is getting close ;)
I really hope Michiel releases your map first if the others aren't complete. I think of it as a dlc.
This is now a dead account.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

As the first version is as good as finished (it will be available in the next release of Metrosimulator), work has started on the next version, which will feature a new 5-station branch line. A small preview of the work in progress;

This station is inspired on (but not an exact copy of) an existing metro station. Who can guess which one? :D