Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sgt_DeBones

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

:oops: Oh whoops. Didn't see that.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Sjoerd wrote: 01 May 2020, 20:37
Sgt_DeBones wrote: 01 May 2020, 20:29 CVL bug at Vierdijk Industries: imaginary train after path V1 - V4 is cleared from occupancy.
I solved that 3,5 weeks ago; http://sim.bemined.nl/forum/viewtopic.p ... ijk#p26364
I tested the Wiki's download just now and the V1 - V4 path is still bugged. If the link you replied with isn't the same link on the wiki, then it needs to be updated. Otherwise the bug is still present.

While mentioning that CVL bug, there's also a minor bug at Javeaplein. It's minor because it isn't permanently stuck on the CVL and doesn't disrupt service but it's a reset of imaginary trains heading towards Chris Gutjahr. It disappears when the actual train clears the control point.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I have just tested it, in both Rijndam 2022 v1.4 and RijndamRailways. Ran a VT98 trainset from Vierdijk track 2 to Vierdijk track 1 through the Vierdijk-Industrie line. No problems detected.
After that, I took the train to Noordvliet and then back to Chris Gutjahr Laan, so I passed Javeaplein in both directions. Again, no problems detected.

And the link in that post is correct and matches the link on the wiki; both are https://filehorst.de/d/digsedBE, which leads to the most recent version of Rijndam 2022 v1.4.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

I'll give it one more go. If I get the same problems I'll screenshot them like I should have done the first time, and edit into this post.

Edit: Still there. 1 physical train, 1 imaginary. I'm on Railways 2022.
Screenshot (25).png
Screenshot (25).png (161.23 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
Let me remind you, I said V1 - V4, not V2.
brozma

Post by brozma »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 01 May 2020, 22:53 I'll give it one more go. If I get the same problems I'll screenshot them like I should have done the first time, and edit into this post.

Edit: Still there. 1 physical train, 1 imaginary. I'm on Railways 2022.
Screenshot (25).png
Let me remind you, I said V1 - V4, not V2.
I noticed that too.

In Explore mode, when I was driving an engineering trainI made consisting of:

1st: NS TRAXX locomotive - inactive and only controlling the CC72000 locomotive behind it, because on Zeerwijk industrie, there's no catenary.
2nd: CC72000 locomotive - active and giving propulsion to train, controlled from TRAXX in front of it.
3rd: A Schimms freightcar - pretending to be toolbox car with tools and neccesary utilities for engineers to do their job.
4th: An NS ICRm car - used to transport engineers on place, where they're needed.
The front part (closer to CC72000 locomotive) contain engineers, able to fix diesel locomotives, sometimes called "Grease monkeys" due to being always dirty from poking in diesel lomomotive's "innards."
The rear part (further from CC72000 locomotive) contains engineers, able to fix high power parts of electric locomotives, sometimes called "ElectroBOOM's followers," which is a reference to electrical engineer Mehdi Sadaghdar alias ElectroBOOM, who is famous on Youtube by making videos about electricity and sometimes being a bit clumsy, thus zapping himself or causing a short circuit, which startles him and causing him to curse out loud.

5th: an NS ICRmh car - same purpose as NS ICRm car, only cabin on the rear end allows me to reverse train easilly.
The front part (further from the cabin) contains engineers able to fix defective accesories in a locomotive or in a car, for example a non-functioning stove in ICM unit's kitchen. This group is sometimes called "Accesories doctors," due to being able to fix any defective accesory, no matter, if it's a blown fuse, defective fluorescent light or light bulb or luggage cabinet, which has fallen apart.
The rear part (closer to the cabin) contains IT engineers able to fix malfunctioning onboard computers on some modern locomotives and units. Sometimes called "Geeks" or "Nerds," due to being specialized around computers and computer networks.

Those engineers can be also used not only on trains. For example:
"Grease monkeys" can check the intergrity of the track,or they can fix tracks, if they're damaged.
"ElectroBOOM's followers" can fix a torn down catenary or they can fix a malfunctioning power substation.
"Accesories doctors" can fix a malfunctioning accesories in a station or they can replace a defective light bulb in signal light.
"Geeks/Nerds" can check the integrity of ATB-EG or ETCS security system and if it's malfunctioning, they can fix it.

Anyway, when I was simulating a situation where NS 300 Sik locomotive engine stalled and couldn't be restarted. And I had to come to Vierdijk Industrie to fix it, after passing the set route from V1 to V4 the imaginary train really stood here. Blocking the traffic.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Sjoerd

Rijndam 2022 v1.4 update

Post by Sjoerd »

Updated version of Rijndam 2022 v1.4.

Changes:
  • Detection error at Vierdijk Industrie fixed
  • "M5 Denia" and "M5 Transferium" added to RijndamRail destination displays (this was requested for use with the Class 378 train)
  • Channel Tunnel modification: object parameters changed to increase framerate.
Download: https://filehorst.de/d/dpyHkCbl <- Update: this is the correct link
Last edited by Sjoerd on 06 May 2020, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.
PetttRocket

Re: Rijndam 2022 v1.4 update

Post by PetttRocket »

Sjoerd wrote: 06 May 2020, 10:19 Updated version of Rijndam 2022 v1.4.

Changes:
  • Detection error at Vierdijk Industrie fixed
  • "M5 Denia" and "M5 Transferium" added to RijndamRail destination displays (this was requested for use with the Class 378 train)
  • Channel Tunnel modification: object parameters changed to increase framerate.
Download: https://filehorst.de/d/ddyhclbn

this is the download of the Railways Version
Hi
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Damn..... Did I mix up the links? -> https://filehorst.de/d/dpyHkCbl
Donut

Post by Donut »

Sjoerd wrote: 06 May 2020, 14:40 Damn..... Did I mix up the links? -> https://filehorst.de/d/dpyHkCbl
i dont think you did , i downloaded the previous link it had the same things as this link.
the new m5 line destination board on the 378class is there
luka23

Post by luka23 »

Why are T4 and the turning loop at CS not available in the Light version?