Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

Piccadilly wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 19:22 A map for Rijndam Rail Network to be released (1.4). Please note! It only shows the passenger services that the player can drive!
Any mistakes or suggestions, I am happy to change it!

The train from Zeeburg to Hondwijk aan Zee also stops at Groenburg.
In the timetable, I have managed to make sure that if you want to travel from Rijndam Molenwijk / Vierdijk / Hemlo to Hondwijk aan Zee, you can change trains at Groenburg (the train from Rijndam to Zeeburg passes the train from Zeeburg to Hondwijk about halfway between Groenburg and Zeeburg; so if you change trains at Groenburg, you don't have to wait long). And vice versa.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Sjoerd wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 19:32
Piccadilly wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 19:22 A map for Rijndam Rail Network to be released (1.4). Please note! It only shows the passenger services that the player can drive!
Any mistakes or suggestions, I am happy to change it!

The train from Zeeburg to Hondwijk aan Zee also stops at Groenburg.
In the timetable, I have managed to make sure that if you want to travel from Rijndam Molenwijk / Vierdijk / Hemlo to Hondwijk aan Zee, you can change trains at Groenburg (the train from Rijndam to Zeeburg passes the train from Zeeburg to Hondwijk about halfway between Groenburg and Zeeburg; so if you change trains at Groenburg, you don't have to wait long). And vice versa.
Cool, I'll edit it now!
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Updated! Thanks to Sjoerd for the new information!
RIJNDAM MAP.png
RIJNDAM MAP.png (44.61 KiB) Viewed 3376 times
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

A post from a while back; this shows the geographical locations.
("Direction Simvliet" is where the channel tunnel connects)
Sjoerd wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 21:14
AlistairCowell wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 21:00 Is Hondwijk aan Zee supposed to be on the west coast? Confusing for me.
Perhaps a rail map of the Rijndam 2022 would be a lot helpful.
A quick sketch... ;)
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Ah, so Hondwijk is "below" the tunnel?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Just take a look at my Youtube video's.
This one for example, showing the (then not released yet) ICRm BDs carriage, and the route to Hondwijk aan Zee: https://youtu.be/bDz2ldyh9kM
And ofcourse the channel tunnel video: https://youtu.be/aoU8e3kNfk8
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Sjoerd wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 20:24 Just take a look at my Youtube video's.
This one for example, showing the (then not released yet) ICRm BDs carriage, and the route to Hondwijk aan Zee: https://youtu.be/bDz2ldyh9kM
And ofcourse the channel tunnel video: https://youtu.be/aoU8e3kNfk8
Ah, Interesting!
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

PacerLover23 wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 10:20 It's tells the signalling system that the train is ready to depart and clears any crossings immediately passed the platform. In the simulator you only need to hit tab when departing sprinsttrat towards airaplein and zeerwjik.
Certainly in the UK the platform staff will activate a TRTS button, Train ready to start or on rural lines the driver will leave the cab and hit a button which activates the adjacent crossing. I don't no if it's the same In other countries though but for RET metro stock I shall presume there is a button in the cab.
LA's Metro A Line (the classic Blue Line) does this at Washington Station after entering the Cab Cut-In zone. (Cab Cut-In is when the light rail/tram enters into cab signal mode and follows normal railroad traffic laws after a street running section of a route better known as Cab Cut-Out. Cut-Out zones are not always street running, but are always when the light rail/tram has to follow normal traffic signals with road vehicles.)
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Sjoerd, this is probably a selfish request on my part but could you allow us to have more repaints of NS1700 at the same time as you do with the CC72000?
I feel the 1.4 close and it also feels the work of very good quality! Thank you!
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

If you share your repaints on the forum ;)