Moderator: senjer

Selbout

Re: Rijndam

Post by Selbout »

Will full day railway only activity available on Rijndam 2022 v1.4
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I am currwently building the timetable in an activity (only containing train services) beginning 08:00.
This activity will contain the following services:
  • SPR (RR1) Rijndam Molenwijk - Noordvliet (2x/h, RR-DDM)
  • SPR (RR1) Rijndam Centraal - Noordvliet (2x/h, RR-DDM)
  • SPR (RR2) Rijndam Molenwijk - Ypenburg (2x/h, RR-DDM)
  • SPR Rijndam Centraal - Zeeburg, via Vierdijk (2x/h, NS1700+NS-DDM)
  • SPR Zeeburg - Zeeburg Haven (4x/h, Class 230, London rolling stock package needed)
  • SPR Zeeburg - Hondwijk aan Zee (2x/h, ICM1)
  • Intercity Rijndam Centraal - Rijndam Airport (4x/h, ICM1+ICM3)
  • Intercity Rijndam Centraal - Ypenburg - Zeeburg (via HSL, 2x/h, TRAXX+ICM, TRAXX package needed)
  • Intercity Rijndam Centraal - Zeeburg (via HSL) - Essim Tunnel Terminal (2x/h, TRAXX+ICM, TRAXX package needed)
I Rijndam Railways Only version is also still on my to-do list, but first this has to be functional; I don't want to have to solve possible yet-to-be-found problems twice, after copying the network to provide the Railways only version ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Selbout

Post by Selbout »

Oh... Thanks for fast responce sjoerd
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

Sjoerd can you check Rijndam Centraal platform 1 as, on my activity, the next arriving trains thing isn't appearing and is acting like explore mode
Class 378 Activity 1.zip
(35.16 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

perfecttrains1000 wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 19:20 Sjoerd can you check Rijndam Centraal platform 1 as, on my activity, the next arriving trains thing isn't appearing and is acting like explore mode
I tried testing it in my environment, but my version of Rijndam 2022 isn't compatible due to changes for version 1.4, so I looked at the code...

First, please do not make changes to the default CTD file. That has a high risk of causing problems later on. I reconment you copy it, give the copy a new name, make your changes in there, and then reference the new file in the ACT file.
Best would be to give it the same name as your ACT file (that way it's easy to match the files together later). ;)
So make it;
-> SPR RWP to RDA 378.act
-> SPR RWP to RDA 378.ctd

Now, to the problem. Here is your CTD code, and where the problem is:

Code: Select all

<route code="SPR-AS" end="AQ,BQ,DQ" totaltime="980" reversetime="30" scrollsign="rwp">
   <aimarkers>
    <marker block="R1" marker="R1-1"/>
    <marker block="R2" marker="R2-1"/>
   </aimarkers>
   <times>
    <depart platform="RAP1"  time="   0" destinationcode=" 9"  station="rap"        actions="stop"         stops="RAP1,RAP2"/>
    <stop   platform="RMW2"  time=" 330" destinationcode="9"  station="rmw"        actions="stop"         stops="RMW1,RMW2,RMW3"/>
    <atop   platform="RDC1"  time=" 560" destinationcode=" 9"  station="rdc"        actions="stop"  stops="RDC1"/>
    <stop   platform="RBK2"  time=" 800" destinationcode="9"  station="rbk"        actions="stop"         stops="RBK1,RBK2"/>
    <arrive platform="RWP3"  time=" 980" destinationcode=" 1"  station="rwp"        actions="stop,finish"  stops="RWP1,RWP2,RWP3"/>
   </times>
  </route>
The problem: at RDC you start the line with "atop" instead of "stop" :D
The simulator doesn't know what "atop" means, and so it does not recognise a stop at Rijndam Centraal. ;)

Beware; Rijndam 2022 v1.4 will probably be ready within the next few weeks. It will not be compatible with the CTD of version 1.3, as some changes have been made in the CVL. I can give you the current version for v1.4, but it is not finished yet; I have made changes even today, to correct problems I found during testing of the network (for example, on setting paths for the new route of the freight train).
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Sjoerd wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 15:03 I am currwently building the timetable in an activity (only containing train services) beginning 08:00.
  • SPR (RR1) Rijndam Centraal - Noordvliet (2x/h, RR-DDM)
  • SPR (RR2) Rijndam Molenwijk - Ypenburg (2x/h, RR-DDM)
  • SPR Rijndam Centraal - Zeeburg, via Vierdijk (2x/h, NS1700+NS-DDM)
  • SPR Zeeburg - Zeeburg Haven (4x/h, Class 230, London rolling stock package needed)
  • SPR Zeeburg - Hondwijk aan Zee (2x/h, ICM1)
  • Intercity Rijndam Centraal - Rijndam Airport (4x/h, ICM1+ICM3)
  • Intercity Rijndam Centraal - Ypenburg - Zeeburg (via HSL, 2x/h, TRAXX+ICM, TRAXX package needed)
  • Intercity Rijndam Centraal - Zeeburg (via HSL) - Essim Tunnel Terminal (2x/h, TRAXX+ICM, TRAXX package needed)
I Rijndam Railways Only version is also still on my to-do list, but first this has to be functional; I don't want to have to solve possible yet-to-be-found problems twice, after copying the network to provide the Railways only version ;)
Sounds Great Sjoerd! Excited for the release! Will there be a Tunnel service with the Tunnel Auto Train?
PetttRocket

Post by PetttRocket »

Sjoerd wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 15:03 I am currwently building the timetable in an activity (only containing train services) beginning 08:00.
  • SPR (RR1) Rijndam Airport - Noordvliet (2x/h, RR-DDM)
  • SPR (RR2) Rijndam Airport - Ypenburg (2x/h, RR-DDM)

I think this would make more sence
Last edited by PetttRocket on 16 Mar 2020, 20:37, edited 2 times in total.
Hi
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Piccadilly wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 20:24 Sounds Great Sjoerd! Excited for the release! Will there be a Tunnel service with the Tunnel Auto Train?
Ah yes, forgot to add that in the list; the tunnel-autotrain will run a 10-minute frequency (6 departures per hour) between both terminals. ;)
PetttRocket wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 20:31 I think this would make more sence
Feel free to add your own activities with new timetables :D

In my vision, the railway to Rijndam Airport is created by example of the Heathrow express; a fast way to get to the city, for a higher fare then using the metro (line M4). So when adding the all-stop RijndamRail to it, you loose that "premium" element to the connection ;)
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

Sjoerd wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 20:18 I tried testing it in my environment, but my version of Rijndam 2022 isn't compatible due to changes for version 1.4, so I looked at the code...

First, please do not make changes to the default CTD file. That has a high risk of causing problems later on. I reconment you copy it, give the copy a new name, make your changes in there, and then reference the new file in the ACT file.
Best would be to give it the same name as your ACT file (that way it's easy to match the files together later). ;)
So make it;
-> SPR RWP to RDA 378.act
-> SPR RWP to RDA 378.ctd
I will in the future and ill rename the current one
Sjoerd wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 20:18
Now, to the problem. Here is your CTD code, and where the problem is:

The problem: at RDC you start the line with "atop" instead of "stop" :D
The simulator doesn't know what "atop" means, and so it does not recognise a stop at Rijndam Centraal. ;)

Beware; Rijndam 2022 v1.4 will probably be ready within the next few weeks. It will not be compatible with the CTD of version 1.3, as some changes have been made in the CVL. I can give you the current version for v1.4, but it is not finished yet; I have made changes even today, to correct problems I found during testing of the network (for example, on setting paths for the new route of the freight train).
Ok ill change it now, thanks! :D
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
PetttRocket

Post by PetttRocket »

@Sjoerd
Can you please add an Destination Sign with M1 Nobelplein to the 5200,5300 and 5400 Trains? This would be logical because of the New junction at Nobelplein
Hi