Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

AlistairCowell

Re: Rijndam

Post by AlistairCowell »

Hi Sjoerd

I’ve spotted that the T4 Line under the bridge east of Rijndam Centraal has a missing wall, you can see the undertracks very clearly.

There is a building which is black with yellow windows (intended for night) which is seen in daylight.

Not quite happy with that and there is room for improvement.

Other question, is 81-717 still being used on the Rijndam 2022 map?

Cheers
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

In the .CTD file I note the presence of routes "5-AH" and "5-BH" as well as the destination "Cirkelijn Centrum" (I wonder who insisted for that... :D). However Sjoerd, you forgot to add the texture on the DRIMs (it is not in the list of DRIM codes, nothing corresponds to ID 70 for M1 to M5 ones)

Otherwise there's no spawnpoints for tracks ES/FS at Zeeburg Central?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

AlistairCowell wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 12:33 I’ve spotted that the T4 Line under the bridge east of Rijndam Centraal has a missing wall, you can see the undertracks very clearly.
I'll fix that.
There is a building which is black with yellow windows (intended for night) which is seen in daylight.
There are thousends of buildings in Rijndam.... Anyway, I can't change that.
Not quite happy with that and there is room for improvement.
This is a hobby, not a commercial product. :|
Michiel told us he intended to make it a "base program + addons" structure, so I could not be sure the 81-717 would still be in the main download (otherwise I'd have to make it an addon). So to be safe, I only used RET vehicles or trains included in the RijndamRail pack in current activities.
You can always use an earlier Rijndam 2022 ACT-file for the current version; that should still work.

------------------------------

HOY3 wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 12:34 In the .CTD file I note the presence of routes "5-AH" and "5-BH"
Relics from Rijndam 2016 :lol:
as well as the destination "Cirkelijn Centrum" (I wonder who insisted for that... :D).
Added on request.
However Sjoerd, you forgot to add the texture on the DRIMs (it is not in the list of DRIM codes, nothing corresponds to ID 70 for M1 to M5 ones)
It's in there: change it to ID 92. I sacrificed "M7 Rijndam Airport" (which is only used for a Rijndam 2020 activity) to supply "Cirkellijn Centrum" ;)
Otherwise there's no spawnpoints for tracks ES/FS at Zeeburg Central?
No; those are not platform tracks.
If you want to place a train on ES in your activity.... Use the spawnpoint of Zeeburg track 3, and add position="-400"
(like this: <consist start="ZB3" position="-400">)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

I had several times crash of the games while in explore mode I try to place trains on GGH3 then NOP2 (or vice-versa)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Sjoerd wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 13:09
AlistairCowell wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 12:33 I’ve spotted that the T4 Line under the bridge east of Rijndam Centraal has a missing wall, you can see the undertracks very clearly.
I'll fix that.
Michiel told us he intended to make it a "base program + addons" structure, so I could not be sure the 81-717 would still be in the main download (otherwise I'd have to make it an addon). So to be safe, I only used RET vehicles or trains included in the RijndamRail pack in current activities.
You can always use an earlier Rijndam 2022 ACT-file for the current version; that should still work.

Okay, in this download it has been fixed, and the 81-717 is back in the "M4 normal service" activity.
(The Wiki link has been updated.)

Download: https://filehorst.de/d/cmGxvuom

HOY3 wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 16:47 I had several times crash of the games while in explore mode I try to place trains on GGH3 then NOP2 (or vice-versa)
I tried it... Doesn't happen on my computer. Perhaps try to spawn another type of train?
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

I can't place a VVB on RCS4: when I type "RCS4 VVI" nothing happens (3 others plateforms seems ok). Is it caused by some modifications that I maked on CTD file?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Ah, I see... I never equiped the departure signal for RCS 2 with the 'vertrekverbod' settings....
But that isn't needed at this location anyway... If there is a junction after the platform, you can get the same effect by just not setting a path yet until it is time to depart. Which has been included into the CTD:

<autoblock start="414" destinations="H,R,O,S,P,A,B,E,V,W,J,N">
<start depart="RCS4" timetable="20">414</start>
<end end="215" />
</autoblock>

This sets a path 20 seconds before the departuretime of trains at RCS4 ( = block 414), towards block 215.

The 'Vertrekverbod' feature is in fact only a way to get the same effect at stations with no junction, where you can not hold a train by simply not setting a path yet.
The fact that I did install it on the other tracks (RCS1-3) is probably just as I was going trough several stations to add it....
Attachments
RCS CVL.png
RCS CVL.png (27.84 KiB) Viewed 4014 times
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

And what parameter can hold a train in station 120 seconds?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

HOY3 wrote: 11 Oct 2019, 12:43 And what parameter can hold a train in station 120 seconds?
-> Open the CTD file (or copy it to create your own custom one, if you are making an activity which is ment to become downloadable).
-> Find the route you are using; as you are referring to RCS4, I take it you are running on line M1, so that will for example be route 1-MB.
-> Change the departure time at RCS4 (and all departuretimes after that, which will also be the same amound of seconds later). Be aware; all departuretimes are in seconds relative to the departure at the first station of the route (which has departure time "0").
-> Safe, exit.

-> Open your ACT-file
-> Find this line: <controldata system="0" pack="Rijndam2022" file="Rijndam2022.ctd">
-> Change the CTD file name to your customized CTD file
-> Safe, exit.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Construction has started on a non-HSL connection between Zeeburg and Rijndam. ;)