Re: Rijndam

Post by A4ex »

:lol: Sjoerd I am hyped for Rijndam 2022 v1.3
I can wait xd
I like trains ;)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I think I just need to put in a few more hours of work to get it ready. It will be somewhere this week.
Just enjoy Simvliet and Toronto in the meantime ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
A4ex

Post by A4ex »

take your time btw the toronto is nice I just decided to restart my pc only for that :lol:
I like trains ;)
MetroRio

Post by MetroRio »

Only today I managed to raise the bridge on the T1 line :lol:
Cheers from Rio de Janeiro :D
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Just to give an update / idea of what I am doing: In Rijndam 2022 v1.3, I am currently going through all stations in the network to add the line numbers to the DRIMs....
Sjoerd

Rijndam 2022 v1.3 Release

Post by Sjoerd »

And here it is.... ;)

Rijndam 2022 v1.3: https://filehorst.de/d/cswcsgfp

For the HSL (High Speed Line) to Zeeburg; as the TRAXX isn't out yet, there are obviously no activities for it. The travel times and CTA settings are in the CTD file, based on TRAXX testruns, so that's easy for future activity-making.
For now; you can either go to Zeeburg using the HSM addon (the ZUB on board the HSM does work with the ETCS Level 1 on the HSL (as I have used the simulator's ZUB functionality to create the HSL vs TRAXX ETCS Level 1 interface).... Couple two HSM's back-to-back as it only works in cab 1.
Or: just disable the train protection on the 1700 locomotive, and ignore the fact that an NS1700 would probably explode under the much higher voltage on the HSL in real life :lol: :lol:

The FGV dieseltrain is also usable in this map; there is a short meter-gauge line at the transportmuseum.

Line T4: as you need the Citadis trams addon to run on it (due to the APS power supply on part of the line), the activities for it are in the Citadis trams package (and not in this download).

Enjoy! :)
MetroRio

Post by MetroRio »

Nice! I can’t wait to test it when I get back home
Cheers from Rio de Janeiro :D
Mark28jr

Post by Mark28jr »

where can I find the tram package?
MSB4THOMAS

Re: Rijndam 2022 v1.3 Release

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

Sjoerd wrote: 03 Oct 2019, 16:47 And here it is.... ;)

Rijndam 2022 v1.3: https://filehorst.de/d/cswcsgfp

For the HSL (High Speed Line) to Zeeburg; as the TRAXX isn't out yet, there are obviously no activities for it. The travel times and CTA settings are in the CTD file, based on TRAXX testruns, so that's easy for future activity-making.
For now; you can either go to Zeeburg using the HSM addon (the ZUB on board the HSM does work with the ETCS Level 1 on the HSL (as I have used the simulator's ZUB functionality to create the HSL vs TRAXX ETCS Level 1 interface).... Couple two HSM's back-to-back as it only works in cab 1.
Or: just disable the train protection on the 1700 locomotive, and ignore the fact that an NS1700 would probably explode under the much higher voltage on the HSL in real life :lol: :lol:

The FGV dieseltrain is also usable in this map; there is a short meter-gauge line at the transportmuseum.

Line T4: as you need the Citadis trams addon to run on it (due to the APS power supply on part of the line), the activities for it are in the Citadis trams package (and not in this download).

Enjoy! :)
I tried to drive the FGV on the museum line and there is a bug where it won’t go on track leading to ‘s Gravendijk. Ideas? :lol:
MSB4THOMAS

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

here is what i mean.
Attachments
20191003195352_1.jpg
20191003195352_1.jpg (232.93 KiB) Viewed 3418 times