Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

MSB4THOMAS

Re: Rijndam

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

So like it really isn’t possible to make another HST that can run the 300 km/h (250 if that’s the limit of the HSL)?
It would have been nice to see like a Eurostar or something :lol: :lol: :lol:
For exemple:
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... peed-Train
And I know your very critical about these models but this looks really nice (fictional btw)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MSB4THOMAS wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 21:16 So like it really isn’t possible to make another HST that can run the 300 km/h (250 if that’s the limit of the HSL)?
Due to the short length of the HSL between Ypenburg and Zeeburg, the maximum speed has been set at 200 km/h.
Should a longer HSL be build in the future, I have no doubt the max speed will be (at least) 300 km/h ;)

The TRAXX can only reach 160 anyway, so no problem there. The HSM can run at 250, but as I am using the simulator's ZUB functions to emulate ETCS Level 1, the HSM picks up the signals and will be limited to 200 km/h (if you don't disable the train protection on it :D ).
It would have been nice to see like a Eurostar or something :lol: :lol: :lol:
For example:
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... peed-Train
And I know your very critical about these models but this looks really nice (fictional btw)
Looks good. Could be a possible future project, but no promises.
iamhankhamTS wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 20:53 I think there might be demand Sjoerd. Of course, your route, your decision, but if it floats your boat, feel free!
Okay. Building it was the easy part.... Adding it into the CVL system, the CTD file, and adapting the CTA displays (also at other stations, to include this one on the screens) actually took longer then building the station itself :D

https://i.postimg.cc/13yRCsp4/Rijndam-378.jpg
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
iamhankhamTS

Post by iamhankhamTS »

Sjoerd wrote: 24 Aug 2019, 13:16
Okay. Building it was the easy part.... Adding it into the CVL system, the CTD file, and adapting the CTA displays (also at other stations, to include this one on the screens) actually took longer then building the station itself :D

https://i.postimg.cc/13yRCsp4/Rijndam-378.jpg
Thank you sooooo much Sjoerd! It looks wonderful! :D :D

I shall now go ahead and claim to be the station maneger! :lol: :lol:
Formerly iamhankhamTS but now Coastway Will on the internet - The forum just doesn't allow name changes :lol: :lol:
MSB4THOMAS

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

Thanks for even considering it :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
zandoodle

Post by zandoodle »

Sjoerd wrote: 24 Aug 2019, 13:16 as I am using the simulator's ZUB functions to emulate ETCS Level 1
Now the ZUB antenna on the SG4 has a use
Unfortunatly it only has a DC panto (although that doesn't matter)
MSB4THOMAS

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

Is there a chance for a line the other way ( track 5 and 6 to the left side in Rijndam) to go like to the western part of Rijndam with only 3 stops (RDC - Rijndam Buiten and Rijndam Arena (where you can use de same sort arena as the one used for Delfsblaak)) just an idea :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

You mean those tracks leaving Rijndam Centraal which directly end in a turning loop?
Not now, but maybe in a later version.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
MSB4THOMAS

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

Sjoerd wrote: 24 Aug 2019, 14:03 You mean those tracks leaving Rijndam Centraal which directly end in a turning loop?
Not now, but maybe in a later version.
Yes, those tracks
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

I can't wait for the merge of Simvliet and Rijndam that will crash most computers. That would probably result in one of the 2 transit agencies to purchase some custom Mauno Atlis as I don't know if there's enough RET stock to go around. And of course, this would only happen if the simulator is stable enough.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

I'm so excited about the 3.15
One question
Its about the T4 tram line, its going to be release on 3.15 version or not??? '🤔🤔
Last edited by Lyon on 24 Aug 2019, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾