Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Koppara

Re: Rijndam

Post by Koppara »

I found it in the CVL, but the numbers are not working :D.. The tracks wont change line!
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Koppara wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 15:00 I found it in the CVL, but the numbers are not working :D.. The tracks wont change line!
You probably typed the wrong track number combination.
Last edited by Jim2016 on 01 Nov 2017, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Indeed; I just checked; they work fine, if you input the right commands. ;)
Koppara wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 14:44 and is the "security door" able to control?
Yes, it opens by setting the path in the CVL.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

Luckily it opens also when you get close to it.. Just can't figure the path number to get out of there properly :D
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Koppara wrote: 02 Nov 2017, 15:19 Luckily it opens also when you get close to it..
I think you broke the door… :lol:
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Nawh, He just used the magic words: Open Sesame.
This is now a dead account.
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

Hope to see a diesel locomotive in Depot Molenwijk too :P
And a proper code if you just want to drive around with AI, as NN (no stopping, or however it's translated) puts you automatic routes.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Koppara wrote: 05 Nov 2017, 15:02 And a proper code if you just want to drive around with AI, as NN (no stopping, or however it's translated) puts you automatic routes.
NN is used in Rijndam in the Depot Transfer activity; that's why you get an automatic route (if you use a CTD file, like during an activity or if you loaded the CTD in exlore mode yourself.
The code (of more specific the end letter N) puts "Niet Instappen" on the displays on the platforms, meaning "Do not board".

If you want to use a code that does not result in the CTD file making paths for you, I suggest using the last letter X (for example; 9991XX of 9991NX). On the platform displays this will result in "Gereserveerd" ("Reserved"), and no automatic paths will be set.

If you open the CDT, and change <destinationcode code="X" id="2" into <destinationcode code="X" id="1", this will result in "Niet Instappen" on the platform displays when using the letter X.
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

Sjoerd wrote: 05 Nov 2017, 15:18
Koppara wrote: 05 Nov 2017, 15:02 And a proper code if you just want to drive around with AI, as NN (no stopping, or however it's translated) puts you automatic routes.
NN is used in Rijndam in the Depot Transfer activity; that's why you get an automatic route (if you use a CTD file, like during an activity or if you loaded the CTD in exlore mode yourself.
The code (of more specific the end letter N) puts "Niet Instappen" on the displays on the platforms, meaning "Do not board".

If you want to use a code that does not result in the CTD file making paths for you, I suggest using the last letter X (for example; 9991XX of 9991NX). On the platform displays this will result in "Gereserveerd" ("Reserved"), and no automatic paths will be set.

If you open the CDT, and change <destinationcode code="X" id="2" into <destinationcode code="X" id="1", this will result in "Niet Instappen" on the platform displays when using the letter X.
Thanks for the reply!
Got one more question, is it possible to change the destination name yourself?

<destinationcode code="X" id="2" name="Gereserveerd"/> to <destinationcode code="X" id="2" name="Ei matkustajille"/> , but it shows "Gereseveerd" in the platform screen.

Thank you :)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

No. ID 2 is always "Gereserveerd". The list with available destination ID's is in the same file, just below it.
It is not a dynamic text; it is just a texture with a destination that is shown, which is selected by the ID number.