Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 17:24 Or, you could just create a new CTD file, just like you did to solve some problems with Rijndam 2016.
These problems can not be solved with a CTD file. The problems are in the network file.
Alfacinha315 wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 17:26 Oh, and in the light activities M1 says "Besteming Onbekend" in the DRIM panels. Is that suppose to see it in light activities?
This does not happen on my computer. So please provide a screenshot of the situation, with the CVL screen on it too, so I can see if I can identify the problem (if I can't replicate the problem, I can't find a solution).
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Perks390

Post by Perks390 »

Not sure if noted but in the AI weekday activity the freight that runs doesn't get routed at Central Station once it comes back round causing all the other rail services to stop.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

One of the activities in the folder with the light ones, for Rijndam 2020. The train departed delayed.
Attachments
Molenwijk.jpg
Molenwijk.jpg (237.01 KiB) Viewed 4802 times
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Perks390 wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 17:46 Not sure if noted but in the AI weekday activity the freight that runs doesn't get routed at Central Station once it comes back round causing all the other rail services to stop.
I could not find that fault at Central Station, but it did show up at Station Westplein. Strange; I thought I had fixed that, as it turned up in the testing phase earlier.
This one can be solved in the CTD file. This is how:

-> Open Rijndam2020.ctd
-> Find this block of code (should start at line 4728 in the file):

<autoblock start="AR" destinations="V">
<start depart="RWP2" timetable="20">AQ</start>
<start>AQ</start>
<start>AR</start>
<end end="AT" free="AT"/>
</autoblock>
<autoblock start="AR" destinations="N">
<start>AP</start>
<start>#B1268</start>
<start>AQ</start>
<start>AR</start>
</autoblock>

-> Delete it, and replace by this block of code:

<autoblock start="AR" destinations="V">
<start depart="RWP2" timetable="20">AQ</start>
<start>AR</start>
<start>AQ</start>
</autoblock>
<autoblock start="AR" destinations="N">
<start>AR</start>
<start>AQ</start>
<start>#B1268</start>
<start>AP</start>
</autoblock>

-> Save, close.

I have fixed it here too. ;)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 18:02 One of the activities in the folder with the light ones, for Rijndam 2020. The train departed delayed.
Show me the CVL screen; I have not enough information yet (as the activity seems to work fine here).
First impression; at your end, the CTD is not loaded, as I do not see other trains announced either.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Sjoerd wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 18:09
Alfacinha315 wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 18:02 One of the activities in the folder with the light ones, for Rijndam 2020. The train departed delayed.
Show me the CVL screen; I have not enough information yet (as the activity seems to work fine here).
First impression; at your end, the CTD is not loaded, as I do not see other trains announced either.
Oh, so that's it. When replaced all activities I forgot that one.

My bad... :oops: Thanks Sjoerd.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Some time ago, I made a Rijndam 2020 map, I updated it, now, as the tram is regarded, and decided to upload it here.
So, here it is ↓↓↓↓↓↓ (I used Adobe Illustrator CC)

@Sjoerd Can I add it on the wiki, at least?
Last edited by Jim2016 on 01 May 2018, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Good Work ;)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Jim2016 wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 19:54 @Sjoerd Can I add it on the wiki, at least?
I'd like to keep my version on the Rijndam 2020 page itself, but if it means very much to you, you may put in your version on this page; http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Route_Showroom ;)

By the way; GNH stands for "Groene Hout". I could not fit that in anymore on my version, so I just used the abbreviation. But you seem to have enough room on your version to use the entire name :)
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Sjoerd wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 20:31 I'd like to keep my version on the Rijndam 2020 page itself, but if it means very much to you, you may put in your version on this page; http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Route_Showroom ;)

By the way; GNH stands for "Groene Hout". I could not fit that in anymore on my version, so I just used the abbreviation. But you seem to have enough room on your version to use the entire name :)
Ok, thanks.

I know that GNH means Groene Hout, but I decided to keep it, in order to make that area on the map, less filled with text.