Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

metro sim addict

Re: Rijndam

Post by metro sim addict »

Sjoerd wrote: 01 Oct 2017, 11:11
metro sim addict wrote: 01 Oct 2017, 10:53 Are there any activities that have the Tram, Metro and Railway running in?
Sjoerd wrote: 29 Sep 2017, 19:26
Chris wrote: 29 Sep 2017, 19:09 Hey Sjoerd, is there any activity where tram service and metro service run together?
Not in this version; due to the large computer requirements (my computer is about 5 years old and has no problem with it, after I did some cleaning up of unnecessary objects, so I guess it will be fine for most people), I only made tram activities with no Metro traffic.
You can always make a mixed activity yourself; the networks are separate, so in theory, you can merge existing activities into a new one with minimal effort.
Thanks. After a while i found that Chris had already asked so I went to go and delete my post but saw you had replied. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sub to my Youtube Channel Please!
youtube.com/GeorgeAllen
chrisrose1993

Post by chrisrose1993 »

Is there a way of getting a full CVL map for the new version? Lost as to where everything is!

Thanks,
Chris
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Sjoerd wrote: 01 Oct 2017, 07:50
VirtualGamer wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 23:21
VirtualGamer wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 19:37 There's an error on the Rijndam 2006 Airport Shuttleservice activity...
Actually that error is on all Rijndam 2006 activities. :lol: :roll:
It's not. I have searched for it after this comment. So please give me a list of all activities you found a problem with, and tell me where you noticed the problem in each of them, so I can solve it.
Airport shuttle error 03.png
Airport shuttle error 03.png (484.92 KiB) Viewed 5367 times
Airport shuttle error 04.png
Airport shuttle error 04.png (358.83 KiB) Viewed 5363 times
Pictures from M1 RR activity. :roll:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Read back; the solution is in the very same post you have just quoted. :roll:

Here is the entire post:
Sjoerd wrote: 01 Oct 2017, 07:50
VirtualGamer wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 23:21
VirtualGamer wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 19:37 There's an error on the Rijndam 2006 Airport Shuttleservice activity...
Actually that error is on all Rijndam 2006 activities. :lol: :roll:
It's not. I have searched for it after this comment. So please give me a list of all activities you found a problem with, and tell me where you noticed the problem in each of them, so I can solve it.

The only one I have found:

"Line M1 RR.act"
-> Search for (at line 2353, near the bottom):

<consist start="LD2">
<train pack="RijndamRail" file="9000.xml" number="9001">
<cab id="0" enabled="true" ai="702"/>
</train>
</consist>

Change to:

<consist start="LD1">
<train pack="RijndamRail" file="9000.xml" number="9001">
<cab id="1" enabled="true" ai="702"/>
</train>
</consist>

Save.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

I already fixed that one. :roll:
The one I'm talking about is a glitch with the Airport Shuttleservice in the M1 RR activity.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

VirtualGamer wrote: 01 Oct 2017, 15:43 I already fixed that one. :roll:
The one I'm talking about is a glitch with the Airport Shuttleservice in the M1 RR activity.
And the above instructions solve exactly that.

By folowing those instructions, the train that should be spawned at Lierdijk (but isn't before, als "LD2" is not a valid spawnpoint) is placed there. Now that is it there, it gets the 7021CD number, and the next spawned train (which is on the airport shuttleservice) does not get that number anymore, but the correct 800-series train number. As that happens, the CVL is not confused anymore with the 700-series trainnumbers that appeared earlier on the airport shuttle at terminal 4, and won't show "SPR Denia" anymore.
emil84

Post by emil84 »

Guys after much time i return to write in The forum,a question,The airport Line is operated by The airport autority,but The drivers are from The ret or no? And The same for randstad rail is operated by The ret metro driver or by a separate drivers?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I reality, the RandstadRail metro's are run by the RET, including RET drivers. It is not a separate company; RandstadRail is just a product name for the network, which includes RET line E of the Rotterdam metro network, and HTM lines 3 and 4 of the The Hague tram network (and some may argue also line 19, as the same rolling stock is used there, but I just count that as a normal tram line, especially as the Avenio city trams are already tested on line 19, to free up the RandstadRail rolling stock).

About the Rijndam Airport shuttleservice; it is a separate line, with it's own depot and maintenance facility. So using their own personnel to run it, would not be a very strange thing to do.
emil84

Post by emil84 »

Yes there are in The reality Small private railways with their own personnel,is normal,thanks for the answer
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

Hey, got a problem, trains running from track 508 to 921 are getting their names reset. Bug?
I love metro simulator beta! It's my drug!