Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Jim2016

Re: Rijndam

Post by Jim2016 »

Sjoerd wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 20:53 In Rijndam 2018, light switches are hidden near every station (along the route of the metro) between Central Station and Denia. And some other stations on the network too. ;)
Even though, this one is in Rijndam 1985. (I have edited out the name boards, so someone can find the switch themselves.)
EddyQ10Trains

Post by EddyQ10Trains »

Jim2016 wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 20:59
Sjoerd wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 20:53 In Rijndam 2018, light switches are hidden near every station (along the route of the metro) between Central Station and Denia. And some other stations on the network too. ;)
Even though, this one is in Rijndam 1985. (I have edited out the name boards, so someone can find the switch themselves.)
Guys does anyone know where to switch off the tunnel lights.
Member of Parliment {House of Representatives/Tweede Kamer der Staten-Generaal} for Leidsebuurt and Haarlemmerplein

Still a curious geezer :lol: :lol:
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

EddyQ10Trains wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 22:03 Guys does anyone know where to switch off the tunnel lights.
Try and find them yourself! That’s the fun part!
EddyQ10Trains

Post by EddyQ10Trains »

Ehh, so you don't want to help me?
Member of Parliment {House of Representatives/Tweede Kamer der Staten-Generaal} for Leidsebuurt and Haarlemmerplein

RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Go find them. Nobody helps you, cause it's an Easter egg. :twisted:
EddyQ10Trains

Post by EddyQ10Trains »

Me right now...........................

Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Me too, after a few hours of trying to render a Rijndam 2020 movie with captions that keep disappearing after rendering, or recoders that stop recording as they want to complain about harddisk space (after they write multiple gigabytes of raw data for just a few minutes of image recording).... :lol:
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
EddyQ10Trains

Post by EddyQ10Trains »

Sjoerd wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 23:33 Me too, after a few hours of trying to render a Rijndam 2020 movie with captions that keep disappearing after rendering, or recoders that stop recording as they want to complain about harddisk space (after they write multiple gigabytes of raw data for just a few minutes of image recording).... :lol:
Good luck hopefully you find a solution to the problem.

Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The only working solution I found so far is recording the screen from the editor again after completing the video. That resulted in the captions actually staying in the video after export, but it was horrible for end-quality. I'll try further tomorrow; it's almost two in the morning; I have been at it for more then five hours already (incl. the initial recordings) :lol:
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
EddyQ10Trains

Post by EddyQ10Trains »

I feel sorry for you, trust me I have had some editing problems in the past. I just gave up lol.