Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

luka23 wrote: 01 Aug 2017, 14:08 The SG2/1 variants seen in Nederdam screenshots?
Read this ;) ;
Jim2016 wrote: 31 Jul 2017, 20:21 So, it's not an RSG3/SG3?
Sjoerd wrote: 31 Jul 2017, 20:26 It is based on it, but it is not one anymore.... :D
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Also no.
luka23

Post by luka23 »

Well, we already have an SG4 so SG3 without the middle car...?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

You'll know it soon...(tomorrow? day after that? Who knows...) just not today. :D
I am doing testruns at this very moment ;)
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

SG3-, Like how there's the SG2+?
This is now a dead account.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Future changes in the SPR services announcements, from NS. All announcements for trains to Noordvielt, Rijndam Centraal, RIjndam Molenwijk, Denia and Buintevelden will be neutral, not saying "ladies and gentlemans" anymore. http://nltimes.nl/2017/07/28/ns-also-dr ... ouncements
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 02 Aug 2017, 10:03 Future changes in the SPR services announcements, from NS. All announcements for trains to Noordvielt, Rijndam Centraal, RIjndam Molenwijk, Denia and Buintevelden will be neutral, not saying "ladies and gentlemans" anymore. http://nltimes.nl/2017/07/28/ns-also-dr ... ouncements
You may do as you wish ofcourse, but personally, I do not agree with this change. In Rijndam, I do the announcements myself (I do not use the 'omroeptool'), and I will not follow this newest PC (political correctness) hype.
So in Rijndam, I will either use "dames en heren" ("ladies and gentleman"), or none at all, and go straight to "Volgend station:" ("Next station:") ;)
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Yeah, as this situation it's in Dutchland I had to link it to the game, in that case the SPR services, from Rijndam. xD

About the new rolling stock, I think it will be an SG5 or SG6 (SG3 with extra cars), with the Rijndam Airport livery, in order to replace the SG2 series in the Airportshuttle services. Right?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I had intended to reveal the new rolling stock for the airport shuttleservice today, but I want to make one more addition to the interior first.
But so far, I have no luck, as the tool that transforms the 3D file into an Metrosimulator object is defective; it keeps generating the same irrational error over and over again. I have been trying to get rid of that error for the past few hours.... :evil:
I can't present it, until this is fixed.

An SG5 or 6 isn't going to work; the platforms on this line are only 60 meters long....
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Sjoerd wrote: 02 Aug 2017, 15:56 I had intended to reveal the new rolling stock for the airport shuttleservice today, but I want to make one more addition to the interior first.
But so far, I have no luck, as the tool that transforms the 3D file into an Metrosimulator object is defective; it keeps generating the same irrational error over and over again. I have been trying to get rid of that error for the past few hours.... :evil:
I can't present it, until this is fixed.

An SG5 or 6 isn't going to work; the platforms on this line are only 60 meters long....
Oh, crap... Are you using 3ds Max?

So, it will be like SG4, but with some modifications? Keep calm, I'll wait. ;)