Re: Rijndam

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Realistic :D
This is now a dead account.
JanH

Post by JanH »

Some more small issues around the depot:
  • Going from A12 to 101, the ATB momentarily drops out somewhere around the set of points for A11-A08.
  • Departing from Molenwijk 102 towards the city, the ATB shows 70 as soon as I've left the platform, which seems a bit high considering the curve and the double slip set reverse the train still has to pass over.
  • Shunting from A41 to A42 into the unsignalled area, A42 remains occupied even after I've cleared that track circuit.
  • The repair function in the maintenance building doesn't seem activated. I've sent a train with wheel flats into the depot building and after shunting it back out again, the wheel flats were still audible.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

JanH wrote:Some more small issues around the depot:
Going from A12 to 101, the ATB momentarily drops out somewhere around the set of points for A11-A08.
I see the problem, but all settings check out, so I haven't been able to solve this yet. I'll look at it again later. ;)
Departing from Molenwijk 102 towards the city, the ATB shows 70 as soon as I've left the platform, which seems a bit high considering the curve and the double slip set reverse the train still has to pass over.
This is a known problem, I have already fixed it.
Shunting from A41 to A42 into the unsignalled area, A42 remains occupied even after I've cleared that track circuit.
Thanks! I managed to solve this problem.
The repair function in the maintenance building doesn't seem activated. I've sent a train with wheel flats into the depot building and after shunting it back out again, the wheel flats were still audible.
Thanks! I managed to solve this problem.

The updated version will be available in Beta 3.11. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
MP 85

Re : Rijndam

Post by MP 85 »

Have you solved this problem? (In 3.11)
Attachments
CVL
CVL
Capture.JPG (67.88 KiB) Viewed 4762 times
Take a look
Take a look
Help.JPG (151.9 KiB) Viewed 4762 times
Sjoerd

Re: Re : Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

MP 85 wrote:Have you solved this problem? (In 3.11)
Yes, it's fixed. Thanks for noticing!

In the mean time; just press "J" from an active cabine when approaching this switch. That will change its setting ;)
MP 85

Re : Rijndam

Post by MP 85 »

thank you very much
Now I can control all the switches without the help of CVL :twisted:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

That will be like driving a tram :D
This trick will only change the switch; it won't give you a path and clear the signal. You won't get an ATB/ZUB signal unless you use the CVL :roll:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Al little bit of news about Rijndam 2018; I am adding a line M5 to the network.
The new line M5 is a line on the edge of the network; it starts at Transferium Rijndijk (crossplatfom from the end of line M2), and runs on a single track line to Denia, with two intermediate stations. It uses overhead wires (of the same type of the M2/M3 sneltram part of the network), and ZUB train protection. It has shorter platforms then the rest of the network; 90 meters, long enough for 2xSG3 or 3xRSG2. There is also a new powerless bridge over the river.

The end station, Denia, is based on the real station "Dénia" in the southeast of Spain, on the end of line L9 of the Alicante lightrail system; a narrow gauge diesel line starting at Benidorm. I visited it a little over a week ago, and this inspired me to recreate the station's track layout (almost; I build 3 platform tracks instead of 4), and base the surroundings on it. ;)

Preview (Google maps link): https://goo.gl/maps/dMc2UZYTWLs

I will update the Wiki later this week. ;)
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

M6 is the new loop line? 2 years later, M5 was constructed with M2 extension? That was quick
This is now a dead account.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote:M6 is the new loop line? 2 years later, M5 was constructed with M2 extension? That was quick
I am not planning a loop line activity for Rijndam 2018, so the linenumber M5 is free again.
And this new extension M5 Transferium - Denia; I am building it being inspired by the narrow gauge Benidorm-Dénia line in Spain, which is a local railway linking a series of small towns together. So in Rijndam history, It could also have been a short local line (already existing in 2016, but not present in the simulation), which was electrified and connected to the metro network when line M2 was extended in it's direction. ;)