De Loper

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

MetroSimGermany

Re: De Loper

Post by MetroSimGermany »

"Dead Topic" is either generally begging for an Update or an absolutely pointless post.
There is no reason for putting such a comment on a Dead Topic. Probably its kinda "notice meh pls" post, I dont know what you're thinking, but I don't see your point for doing it.

And yes, I sound like big bad boss again, but you are on this forum more than half a year and in that year different users have told you at least 4 times that you can edit your posts and you still do spammy self-talk.
This is not Twitter, neither will you get anything when you reach 1000 posts, so stop it. If you just want random conversations, go on chatroulette or simmilar services. Thanks.

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
Samuel

Post by Samuel »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote:But, now I've started one. And who was asking for content?
Nobody, but you're kicking a topic that shouldn't be active anymore and it's pissing me off
I'm not here.
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

MetroSimGermany wrote: There is no reason for putting such a comment on a Dead Topic.
I can't believe you're talking Again, Mr. Hypocrite. You are also calling this a dead topic. I will now get on you're level of being a hypocrite. Show Samuel some respect. And go back to your little discord chat.

@Samuel no. I was moving the topic to the top so it can get more views. I'm already pissed off tho for off topic reasons and wasn't trying to bring it here.

Have Michiel lock this topic if you don't want this topic to be active. Although, he did say that at some point, he liked drama. :mrgreen:
This is now a dead account.
Thanim1254

Post by Thanim1254 »

Is Briel still being made?
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

(content deleted)
Last edited by RotterdamMetroLover on 08 Jun 2017, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

RotterdamMetroLover wrote: 08 Jun 2017, 18:00Nobody knows
Are you calling us route makers nobodies? Cause we (kinda) know :P
RotterdamMetroLover

(content deleted)
Last edited by RotterdamMetroLover on 08 Jun 2017, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

I really need to start including sarcasm detectors in the next beta :roll: And btw, I don't think it's your call whether it's abandoned or not.
RotterdamMetroLover

Oops, wrong decision there (For myself,not you) and I apologise for that. Why do I think so stupid sometimes? :evil:
Dun91

Post by Dun91 »

what are the distances between each terminus ?