Samuel

De Loper

Post by Samuel »

Here are two maps of metro Briel:

I'm not here.
jojaco

Re: De Loper

Post by jojaco »

Are some of the stations names taken from real life places ie Merenwijk?
Samuel

Post by Samuel »

No, I didn't really know that there was a place called Merenwijk at the time when I came up with this name. And after I realised that there was a place called Merenwijk, I didn't really wanted it to be changed ;)
I'm not here.
luka23

Post by luka23 »

Tbh it doesn't make sense if you have 175 being two lines, would be more logical if BwC - Ovt was 175 and Ovt - Hzt was a different line number.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Samuel wrote:No, I didn't really know that there was a place called Merenwijk at the time when I came up with this name. And after I realised that there was a place called Merenwijk, I didn't really wanted it to be changed ;)
I live in the Merenwijk in Leiden. So for me, it will be fun to drive a metro with destination Merenwijk :D :D
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Samuel

Post by Samuel »

luka23 wrote:Tbh it doesn't make sense if you have 175 being two lines, would be more logical if BwC - Ovt was 175 and Ovt - Hzt was a different line number.
175 means: This is a train that isn't longer than 175 meters, which stops at every station that is 175 meters or longer.
250 means: This is a train that can be 250 meters long and doesn't stop at every station within the route.
And the HSM1 is just a normal HSM-service (with trains that are not longer than 175 meters), which is able to run whenever the metro service of Briel is available.

The HSM175 is not separated in two lines, because it can't really operate as two different lines (and it's also not needed ;) ). And if a HSM line has 4 different destinations, then I will give it a different number.
I'm not here.
metrogreece

Post by metrogreece »

In which version will this map be in?
Sorry for my bad english but I'm from Greece
senjer

Post by senjer »

For all release dates we apply: It's done when it's done. So if the map is ready it will be released as add-on or with the upcoming beta update.
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

8D
This is now a dead account.
metrogreece

Post by metrogreece »

senjer wrote:For all release dates we apply: It's done when it's done. So if the map is ready it will be released as add-on or with the upcoming beta update.
Thank you for your fast reply
Sorry for my bad english but I'm from Greece