Afroep Tool Update

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

SimvlietLineC

Afroep Tool Update

Post by SimvlietLineC »

The afroep tool on the website is for beta 3.8 and now we're at 3.9 ready to go on to beta 3.10. It would be nice if someone updates the afroep tool to 3.9. :D :D :D :D
Simvliet :D
MetroSimGermany

Re: Afroep Tool Update

Post by MetroSimGermany »

1. Do it yourself. It isn´t that hard...
2. Somewhere here is a new Afroeptool List incl announcements. Just look for it.

3. I do also have announcements somewhere. So if you ask nicely, I give them to you (when I find them...) ;)
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
SimvlietLineC

Post by SimvlietLineC »

MetroSimGermany wrote:1. Do it yourself. It isn´t that hard...
2. Somewhere here is a new Afroeptool List incl announcements. Just look for it.

3. I do also have announcements somewhere. So if you ask nicely, I give them to you (when I find them...) ;)

Thanks so much! :D
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

So, I kinda stopped working on my AfroepTool list, also because I stopped playing MetroSim. I´m waiting for 3.10...

All the announcements are finished and one quarter of the list work is done (creating an Afroeptool list for Simvliet '13, '17 and '20 takes a long time)
Currently only '13 and '17 routes are finished, but all the announcements for '20 are included, so you pretty much only have to copy and paste the file names, until you have it done. Should only take you 30 minutes (but I have to do other stuff) ;)

So here is the download. All routes called "Line" instead of "lijn" are finished.
One speacial thing you have to know: Tap the AfroepTool Button once for "Next Station". As you arrive at the station, tap it again for "This is". When you opened the Doors tap the button a third time for "This train terminates at" and when you want to depart, tap it a last time for "this train is ready to depart, please mind the doors" and press D.

For the Afroeptool List, the files are named "next *station name*", "this *station name*", "to *terminus name*" and "doors new"
Download Link: HalteOmroepLUMODBETA.7z
(Make a Copy of your Afroeptool Folder and Copy the contains of that folder in. Overwrite all data if asked.)
Password: germany
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
SimvlietLineC

Post by SimvlietLineC »

Thanks again!