I'm Back!

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

DaLongRandstad

I'm Back!

Post by DaLongRandstad »

I sorta quit train games after a bit, because it was simply boring, and I switched to First Person Shooter games, but I had nothing to do, so I checked my bookmarks. I saw this forum, and I remembered all about it! So i'm just notiying that im online again :D
Translate is my life on these forums :P
Vertalen is mijn leven op deze forums :P
LosAngelesMetro56

Re: I'm Back!

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Lol. I'm back too.
This is now a dead account.
brozma

I'm Back too!

Post by brozma »

Yeah! I am back too! The reason I was inactive for a long time was, that I was playing a game called "Garry's mod" and I found an addon to it called "Metrostroi". The addon "Metrostroi" contains metro trains from Moscow an Kiev metro (trains 81-717 and Ezh3) and I was so excited driving them. The reason for this, was my memories from times, when these trains (atleast 81-717) were operated in Prague metro. But one day, when i was driving Ezh3 in one map, I suddenly remembered, that there's another metro game than this, and I came back to the metrosim.

If you are wondering, what I'm actualy doing in metrosim, I'm playing activities in 2020 map or in explore mode I spawn a HSM train on simvliet haven museum track with overhead wire drive it to the brigde loop track (that's possible see topic How to get onto track above Simvliet haven?) and I let HSM go in circles on that track (crazy, Isn't it?)

If you are wondering, What is Garry's mod, Garry's mod is sandbox game meade by facepunch studios. It's technicaly strongly modified version of Half-life 2 where you can do exactly what you want! you can also download some addons for this game aswell. This game isn't for free, I had to pay 9 € for it (approximately 243 CZK), but downloading addons if free.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
MetroSimGermany

Re: I'm Back!

Post by MetroSimGermany »

I on the other hand pretty much stopped playing any console games because I´m busy creating a Tram Map for Trainz.
And when I´m not making my tram map, I "play" with my H0 Trains or I play OMSI... But most recently I play FSX. I have this game for a long time already and it was not really my thing. But after I saw some plane crash reports I had to play FSX again.

So i´m the "hobbyless" guy who plays simulators instead of terrorizing everyone with a high pitched voice in shooter games :D
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)