beta 3.9 won't download properly

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

yemen517

beta 3.9 won't download properly

Post by yemen517 »

I was planning to download the 3.9 beta edition of metro simulator. I try to download the zip. file first which is 89.8 Mb, but it ends unexpectedly at 53.6 Mb and when I open the zip file on WinRar, there is an error saying "Unexpected end of archive". Is there a way to get the full zip file without the file ending unexpectedly.
Sjoerd

Re: beta 3.9 won't download properly

Post by Sjoerd »

The problem is probably your internet connection or browser.
I would suggest to try again (if the zip won't work, try the msi), and if you experience failure to download again, try using another browser, or try downloading it via another internet connection (friends/family/workplace). ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
yemen517

Post by yemen517 »

Thanks for the advice, i just had to use Mozilla Firefox and install the msi. file. i even found out what was causing the file to end all of a sudden. somehow the file managed to pause itself, all i had to do was unpause it on the downloads menu and it installed completely without a problem. :D
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

yemen517 wrote:Thanks for the advice, i just had to use Mozilla Firefox and install the msi. file. i even found out what was causing the file to end all of a sudden. somehow the file managed to pause itself, all i had to do was unpause it on the downloads menu and it installed completely without a problem. :D
I think you need Alut.dll too! :ugeek:
iamhankham-istudios

Post by iamhankham-istudios »

I had a problem 1 month ag but it's patched!