Afroeptool question

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

iNerdyBadger

Afroeptool question

Post by iNerdyBadger »

So... I downloaded afroeptool and i opened the program and it came up with the box with all of the routes... I selected the route i was doing and then clicked the large button in the top right (I dont speak dutch so i dont know what it means....) and then the window closes and nothing happens... Does anyone know what i did wrong and how to fix it?
Thanks Much!
Profile Pic: DC Metro
metroverslaafde

Re: Afroeptool question

Post by metroverslaafde »

If that button says "programma sluiten" or something like that, the program closes. It means close program or close window.
Just click on a route and go back to the simulator. Hit + and you will hear the lady announce the next station.
iNerdyBadger

Post by iNerdyBadger »

metroverslaafde wrote:If that button says "programma sluiten" or something like that, the program closes. It means close program or close window.
Just click on a route and go back to the simulator. Hit + and you will hear the lady announce the next station.
I did that but now when i go to the sim and hit + it jumps to the next route...
Profile Pic: DC Metro
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Each time you hit + (on the numpad only!) it announces the next station along the line.

If you pressed + to early, you can rewind with - (also on the numpad). After that, when you press + again, you get the annoucement for an earlier station.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D