How to get onto track above Simvliet haven?

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

How to get onto track above Simvliet haven?

Post by brozma »

Hello everyone, Today I found download of the beta 3.9 and istalled it, after that i took a look at Simvliet haven. First I was confused, but now I know where is what. But i got excited about track above Simvliet haven (big bridge above it) and some rail track leading to the unknown. I tried to get there with Diesel locomotive, but when I was almost on the track one stupid junction redirect me to stopblock near rail track. I got mad and tried to switch that junction, but I was unsuccessful. Is somehow possible to switch that junction to the right way, get to that track and have some fun? I tried that from both ways, same result.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
brozma

Thnx guys

Post by brozma »

Thank you for help! I looked carefully in CVL for that junction and I found it ;) .

Also I want to write some advantages and disadvantges of that bridge track

Advantages:
#1 This track is loop, so you can endlessly go aroung as long as you want
#2 If you noticed the loops on back, you can see, they're missing overhead wire, but if train is in loop, it is behaving, like there's an overhead wire. I'm calling this invisible overhead wire.

Disadvantages
#1 Because there's only overhead wire, you can't go here with MG2
#2 The ATB will try to stop you with 0 absoluut on this track (SG2,SG3,RSG3,HSM). ZUB is completely dead on this track (RSG2)
#3 In activity, there's a slowly going NPC train (you can't control it), and if you go on that track, you can't go so fast. You can couple with it, but that's useless, because after this you can't move.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
searker

Re: Thnx guys

Post by searker »

brozma wrote:Thank you for help! I looked carefully in CVL for that junction and I found it ;) .

Also I want to write some advantages and disadvantges of that bridge track

Advantages:
#1 This track is loop, so you can endlessly go aroung as long as you want
#2 If you noticed the loops on back, you can see, they're missing overhead wire, but if train is in loop, it is behaving, like there's an overhead wire. I'm calling this invisible overhead wire.

Disadvantages
#1 Because there's only overhead wire, you can't go here with MG2
#2 The ATB will try to stop you with 0 absoluut on this track (SG2,SG3,RSG3,HSM). ZUB is completely dead on this track (RSG2)
#3 In activity, there's a slowly going NPC train (you can't control it), and if you go on that track, you can't go so fast. You can couple with it, but that's useless, because after this you can't move.
I have to correct some of your statements.
You can control the NPC. Just click on the first "window" on the right side of the first locomotive. You´re in it now. Press "c" to deactivate the AI. Now you can drive it.

There is obviously no functioning ATB or ZUB because this track isn´t part of the metro-system.

Additionally, i have noticed one minor bug: When you try to go onto the right-sided track (seen from Haven), the signal wont turn green. It´ll just stay red, however the junctions are correct - The left side seems to work just fine.
Guille3604

Re: How to get onto track above Simvliet haven?

Post by Guille3604 »

Could you please tell us where is the junction at the CVL located at? I'm really going up, down left and right looking for it but can't find it... :/

Edited: Oh ok, I h8 you guys so much... :lol: