Beta 3.10 (Update on 2016 July)

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

Re: Beta 3.10 (Update on 2016 July)

Post by brozma »

MetroSimGermany wrote: Just wait and see, or like we say in germany, wait out and drink some tea. ("Abwarten und Tee trinken")
Yeah, as we say in Czech republic, the patience brings roses ("Trpělivost přináší růže") or, wait for time, like goose for grain ("Dočkej času, jako husa klasu"). :lol:
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

Always fun to translate sayings to other languages. :D
I really think I spider ("Ich glaub ich Spinne") when I see people drink and drive. I mean old swedish ("Alter Schwede"), do they have a bird? ("Einen Vogel haben")

Or do I perform an Eggdance here ("einen Eiertanz aufführen") when I say, they tie a bear on us ("uns einen Bären aufbinden")?

And sometimes you need to jump over your inner pigdog. ("...musst deinen inneren Schweinehund überwinden")
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
brozma

Post by brozma »

MetroSimGermany wrote: And sometimes you need to jump over your inner pigdog. ("...musst deinen inneren Schweinehund überwinden")
Well, The correct meaning of the word "Schweinehund" is still mystery for me. :? Yeah litteral translation is "pigdog" but I don't think that's correct meaning. I think that's must be some kind of metaphor, which I as a Czech person can't understand. Do you know MetroSimGermany what is correct meaning of the the word "Schweinehund"?

On the other side, you recalled me, that word "Schweinehund" uses in game Team Fortress 2 a profession called Medic, who is from Germany and says this everytime when situation goes bad for him. :lol: Don't tell me, that you don't know Team Fortress 2! That's very popular game :roll:
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

Sorry, i'm not really in Steam, I only have it for OMSI2. Also I'm only 14 at the moment and not the one who started playing GTA with 5. My first game really was MSTS. :lol: Whenever I tried, shooters weren't my thing anyway.
But from browsing the internet, I guess thats the "Octoberfest" Meme guy.

Schweinehund is something like uhm... A thing in you that tells you to be lazy or to do something in an egoistic way. So when you go over it, that means you do something for other people. So it's nothing you say in a bad situation.
In a bad situation you rather say "So ein Mist!".
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)