Station calls

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

MDriver

Station calls

Post by MDriver »

I think you have done an OUTSTANDING job on all versions released so far and can't wait to see version 4, one question though to make the game even more exciting wouldn't it be nice to incorporate some form of stop announcements for all the stops ? I know Dutch is not my first language but I wouldn't have any problem hearing stops being called out when I approach the next stop.
senjer

Re: Welcome to the new forum

Post by senjer »

MDriver wrote:I think you have done an OUTSTANDING job on all versions released so far and can't wait to see version 4, one question though to make the game even more exciting wouldn't it be nice to incorporate some form of stop announcements for all the stops ? I know Dutch is not my first language but I wouldn't have any problem hearing stops being called out when I approach the next stop.
At this moment it is not available in the simulator. There is only this stand alone at the moment.
http://www.4shared.com/zip/tpph4Uv5/Hal ... TA_35.html
MDriver

Re: Station calls

Post by MDriver »

You have REALLY made my day here THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for that, this is AMAZING ;o)
Another question though as we are on the topic when will you incorporate a route or the route that starts from Central Station underground ?
senjer

Re: Station calls

Post by senjer »

MDriver wrote:You have REALLY made my day here THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for that, this is AMAZING ;o)
Another question though as we are on the topic when will you incorporate a route or the route that starts from Central Station underground ?
A underground station will be inserted in beta 4 but some later is also possible. For the official RET route is no idea for release date. Don't wait for that in a short time.