De Bergen Station

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Clement lee

De Bergen Station

Post by Clement lee »

Even Since 1968, De Bergen Station was Operated on Lines A, B and C with many types of Rolling Stock, it has Four Platforms with Two Outer Platforms which is Used for starting Services and Sending the Trains Out of Service to the Depot while the Inner Platforms are used for Full Day Train Services.

1968 Platform Alignments are Platforms 1 to 4 for Putting Trains out of Service while Platforms 2 and 3 are the Terminating platforms and towards Simvliet Centrum and Platforms 4 is Used for Starting Services to Simvliet Centrum.

1970 onwards Platforms 1 and 4 are used for Starting Services and Putting Trains out of Service to Depot while Platforms 2 and 3 are Use for Full Day Train Services as the Line was Extended to Stadionweg than Oostpark via Tussenvelden, then De Molens via Tussenvelden, then Springstraat via Stadionweg since 2013 and now Westbound Services will be Extended when Simvliet Airport Extension opens in 2020.

The Platforms are 130 Meters Long which is Enough to Fit three car SG3 and RSG3 Trains and it is Connected to Emplacment Bergpark for Storing Trains.
atimur

Re: De Bergen Station

Post by atimur »

You'll be a great Metrisim Wiki writer. No kidding.
MG2

Post by MG2 »

He used to do so :roll: But it was considered spamming ;)
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Yes, because I was Spamming and Inserting Rubbish into the Wiki which I got blocked by Michel for That.
kinkisharyo

Post by kinkisharyo »

Well,MetroSim is Michel's work,I don't think anyone should modify anything without his permission.