What is "Afroeptool"?

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

UuIi

What is "Afroeptool"?

Post by UuIi »

I found a tool called Afroeptool BETA 3.8 from Wiki and I downloaded it. What is it for? There were some announcements and a program that I didn't know how and for what is it used :D
Ctrl+Shift+A.
Guille3604

Re: What is "Afroeptool"?

Post by Guille3604 »

It's a tool that allows you to announce stations inside the game. You have to run the program in the background, while running the game. :)
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

True!
You have to choose a the correct line, for exemple A SVC-ARA, click on it.
Then go back to your train drive from svc to alexanderpark and when jou start breaking for the next station, hit +
You will hear the voice of the 'afroeptool', the lady only speaks Dutch :)
MG2

Post by MG2 »

UuIi wrote:I found a tool called Afroeptool BETA 3.8 from Wiki and I downloaded it. What is it for? There were some announcements and a program that I didn't know how and for what is it used :D
"Afroeptool" means "Announcement Tool" btw ;)
pt_train_lover

Post by pt_train_lover »

How do you use it?
Basilem84

Post by Basilem84 »

Looks to be a nice add but badly it's not working for me... When Metro Sim is closed the program is working fine and sound is playing but as soon as I start an activity and taking the good line and destination, nothing happen. A bit like if Metro Sim were coming over and I have no access to the little program behind it.

Anybody know what could make it work ?

Thanks
Cheers,
B
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

and top my Remark, why is there is no "Eindpunt" announcements at Oostpark, Stadionweg and Springstraat, can you read it back

There are the programs that were in beta 3.6 (I have not download it)

Simvliet 2013
A
Simvliet Centrum - Springstraat
Springstraat - Simvliet Centrum
De Bergen - Springstraat
Springstraat - De Bergen
Stadionweg - Springstraat
Springstraat - Stadionweg

C
Simvliet Centrum - Oostpark
Oostpark - Simvliet Centrum
De Bergen - Oostpark
Oostpark - De Bergen

Also Simvliet 1982

Simvliet Centrum - Oostpark
Oostpark - Simvliet Centrum
De Bergen - Oostpark
Oostpark - De Bergen
De Bergen - Simvliet Centrum
Simvliet Centrum - De Bergren
Simvliet Centrum - Stadionweg
Stadionweg - Simvliet Centrum
De Bergen - Siadionweg
Stadionweg - De Bergen

I Remembered there are no interchanges in Simvliet 1982
There were Some Changes like Stadionweg and Tussenvelden when there Line A to Springstraat and Line C to Oostpark, can you read them too?
Can you re add them to Afroeptool BETA 3.8 and Afroeptool BETA 3.9, I like to Hear them near the Station Terminus at Stadionweg, Springstraat and Oostpark.
brozma

Post by brozma »

Well, I can't understand what is that woman saying. I'll write phonetically what I heard. Dutchmans, plz don't blame me for bad dutch spelling, this is only phonetic transcription in english spelling, because I don't know dutch grammar. "(garble)" means, I didn't understand this part at all and it sounded like garble for me. There are some excerpts.

Annoucement in Alexanderpark if I arrive from Simvliet centrum when I'm on line B: Stashon alexanderpark, iber fintirin metro lin bi richting d molens, Stashon alexanderpark.
Annoucement in De Bergen: Stashon de berchen, Stashon de berchen.
Annoucement in Stadionweg when I'm on line B: Stashon stadionvech. Iber fintirin metro lin bi richting d molens. (garble)...metro lin a richting arapleen. Stashon stadionvech.
Annoucement in Tussenvelden when I'm on line B: Stashon tusefeldn. Iber fintirin metro lin bi richting d molens. (garble)...metro lin ci richting lelyvar. Stashon tusefeldn.
Annoucement in De Molens: Stashon d molens. Etbunt...(garble). Stashon d molens

Can somebody tell me, how will these excerpts look written in correct dutch spelling and translate them into english?
Brozma
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alexanderpark; next station is Alexanderpark. This is line B to De Molens. Next station is Alexanderpark.

Stadionweg; next station is Stadionweg. This is line B to De Molens. You can transfer here to line A to Araplein. Station Stadionweg.

tussenvelden; essentially the same, but now; you can transfer here to line C to Lelywaard.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

De Molens; Station De Molens. Eindpunt (final stop). Bedankt voor het reizen met de RET (thank you for traveling with the RET). Station De Molens.

(RET is the public transport company in Rotterdam. It stands for Rotterdamse Elektrische Tram.)
Last edited by Sjoerd on 21 May 2015, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D