Question!

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Metrogaming

Question!

Post by Metrogaming »

Hello,
I'm patient but why a version taking so long to be developed and released?
Thank you for your answer. :D
I love metro simulator beta! It's my drug!
nstomjanssen2000

Re: Question!

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Because this is a hobby for the developer. He can't have unlimited time for developing this, because his job etc. And developing stuff seems really hard to me, I try programming myself, it's very hard (especially in the beginning)
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

Ok I understand your answer, but I think for the developper it is a job: we are much playing this game so it's a responsibility to released a version(bug).Now We are waiting the upcoming beta : 3.9 why it's so hard to code the game? (I want to Learn more about the code)
kinkisharyo

Post by kinkisharyo »

BECAUSE HE IS BUSY ! ! !
GIVE SOME RESPECT , STOP ASKING AND WAIT FOR THE RELEASE.
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

I understand but i want to know what are the difficults and please stay cool I'm patient. :-) curiosity.
sil1207

Post by sil1207 »

He has a life... He has other things to do in real life. Programming and coding is pretty hard, but I know the route building and such things takes much time... By the way, when 3.7 it took about a year until 3.8 was released, so please wait like us all, and please stop saying something like "How hard can it be?"...
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

You did'nt answer my quest but i patient. I'M NOT HURRY TO HAVE THE NEXT VERSION !! thank you!
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Jeann wrote:Hello,
Okay, I'm not a programmer and being one doesn't mean that's your profesion, as I, for example, do 3D design in 3dsmax, but that doesn't mean that I'm a professional 3D designer nor I get paid for it, therefore, it is up to my opinion and time available to decide if I wanna continue on that project or not, apart from that, we all have a life and have things to do.

I believe Michiel is the same as myself, he doesn't get paid for it, totally the opposite thing, he puts his time and effort in developing a simulator for all of us with the only benefit of knowing that we're going to enjoy whenever he releases the next version or not, I mean, to be honest, if he decides to cancel the project for any reason I would be really disappointed, but it's his project and it's his decision to continue with it or not, so all what I can say to you, it's to keep patient and to let things go, version will be released whenever he decides that it's the right moment to do so, not before but not after. ;)
kinkisharyo wrote:BECAUSE HE IS BUSY ! ! !
In internet, writing in cap letters mean you're shouting, you don't need to shout here. ;)

Keep calm and, have a cafe con leche in plaza mayor. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Guille3604 on 15 Apr 2015, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

Guille3604 wrote:
Jeann wrote:Hello,
Okay, I'm not a programmer and being one doesn't mean that's your profesion, as I, for example, do 3D design in 3dsmax, but that doesn't mean that I'm a professional 3D designer nor I get paid for it, therefore, it is up to my opinion and time available to decide if I wanna continue on that project or not, apart from that, we all have a life and have things to do.

I believe Michel is the same as myself, he doesn't get paid for it, totally the opposite thing, he puts his time and effort in developing a simulator for all of us with the only benefit of knowing that we're going to enjoy whenever he releases the next version or not, I mean, to be honest, if he decides to cancel the project for any reason I would be really disappointed, but it's his project and it's his decision to continue with it or not, so all what I can say to you, it's to keep patient and to let things go, version will be released whenever he decides that it's the right moment to do so, not before but not after. ;)
kinkisharyo wrote:BECAUSE HE IS BUSY ! ! !
In internet, writing in cap letters mean you're shouting, you don't need to shout here. ;)

Keep calm and, have a cafe con leche in plaza mayor. :mrgreen:
Thank you for your answer, it's perfect.I have my answer. Yes we dont need to shout here,and my drug is this game :D