Stories from Simvliet metro

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

LosAngelesMetro56

Re: Stories from Simvliet metro

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

We need this beta to turn into an mmo game. Need a nice new engineer that can support character models and road vehicles so we can actually have Simvlet adventures and stories. :mrgreen:
This is now a dead account.
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

This is a metro simulator(like Microsoft Train Sim), not an adventure game. And if you mean "game programmer" when saying "engineer", you must know that is very impolite to say that Michiel(the programmer of Metro Simulator) has to replace himself with a better programmer, because it looks like you underestimate him.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

I think he means a new game engine. And I also don´t think this was a serious comment.

But still, WoS is a train sim with story. So it´s not complete humbug.
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
brozma

Post by brozma »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote:We need this beta to turn into an mmo game. Need a nice new engineer that can support character models and road vehicles so we can actually have Simvlet adventures and stories. :mrgreen:
Good Idea LosAngelesMetro56, but I doubt that will work. Realizing some of these stories would be complicated and proabably Michiel will have a copyright issues with other creators. For example: If Michiel wanted to realize my story "The revenge" (you can find it above) in sim, he will get copyright issues with Scott Cawthon, and I don't want to get Michiel in any trouble. I don't want to hear Michiel and Scott Cawthon arguing between themselves. btw if you think Michiel got already in trouble with RET for copying the trains and putting them into sim, you're wrong! Michiel proabably gave RET full credit.
Jim2016 wrote:This is a metro simulator(like Microsoft Train Sim), not an adventure game. And if you mean "game programmer" when saying "engineer", you must know that is very impolite to say that Michiel(the programmer of Metro Simulator) has to replace himself with a better programmer, because it looks like you underestimate him.
And also as Jim2016 said: Watch your language! Do you want to get banned from forum for insulting Michiel?!
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
kenedy

Post by kenedy »

I am interested on your story....Good story
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
SimvlietLineC

Post by SimvlietLineC »

Okay, now back to the stories.
Story: The HSM
Genre: You'll see

In Simvliet, On April 18, 2021, HSM trains were doing revenue service. There were 4 HSM trains running at the time. One for each line (except for line c because it's so long). The B line was approaching Tussenvelden while the C line was at Stadionweg. The track switched at the wrong time, and the C line driver didn't notice and kept on going at the speed limit, 90 km/h. For some odd reason, the ATB was shut off and the B line was leaving Tussenvelden. When the C line driver finally noticed the mistake he put on the emergency brakes but it was too late. The C line crashed into the B line causing the B line turn and for some odd reason go on to the C line tracks, tilting.The other C line train, coming towards the airport, was about to approach Tussenvelden, going at 120 km/h. The driver didn't see the B line or the C line, and crashed head on at the C line causing the B line to split in half and crash into both trains. 1,459 people perished in that crash and only 19 people survived. The drivers survived, and they were drinking on the train, and they were charged with manslaughter.

THE END
Simvliet :D
Samuel

Post by Samuel »

Nice story! Do you have any footage of the crash? :P
I'm not here.
SimvlietLineC

Post by SimvlietLineC »

Samuel wrote:Nice story! Do you have any footage of the crash? :P
No, I just made this story up, but I can try to make it happen :D
Simvliet :D
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

SimvlietLineC wrote: For some odd reason, the ATB was shut off
You have to switch it off for >80 Kmh except Stadionweg-Rozeweltlaan
SimvlietLineC wrote:1,459 people perished in that crash and only 19 people survived.
Say whuaaaaat? Image
I hope you´re never going to be a metro driver...
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
brozma

Post by brozma »

Hey guys, since this topic was inactive for a long, I decided to write another story hugely inspired by beta 3.13 release and takes place in RIjndam at 2020.
I also modify rules a bit.
You can also write stories which takes place at Rijndam or Rotterdam aswell.
You can add fictive things (fictive creatures etc.) to your story, but if somebody (some company) made those things before you, credit them in copyright section.
You can take role in your story and/or your forummates can take role in your story, but careful with role, or you can accidentally insult a forummate.
Your story can contain a dialogue list of this formating:
Person 1: Sample text
Person 2: Sample text
Also you can format text like this:
The text is bold= If letters in capitals, person is screaming or speaking loudly, If letters are normal, person is talking in a serious tone.
The text is italic=Person is saying this text in their mind (in comics displayed by cloud like speech bubble).
Text is underlined=Person is whispering or talking quietly.

Name: Never tease legendary pokémon!
Kind of story: Funny and educational (including myself [protagonist is me] and forummates)

The story starts at Rijndam where I work as a metro and tram driver for Rijndam transport company owned by mayor of the Rijndam and my friend Sjoerd. One day, when I was finishing my shift at line M4 with "brand new" 81-717. Sjoerd asked me about interesting offer

Sjoerd: Hey Brozma
Me: Oh hi Sjoerd, What's up?
Sjoerd: I got a good offer for you.
Me: Uh... okay. What is it?
Sjoerd: Do you remember, how you complained about our slow trams?
Me: *chuckles* Yes I do. But that was during tram-train test in Simvliet.
Sjoerd: Well, my trade with russian Oest-Katavskiy Vagonstroitelniy Zavod was successful and I got those new trams.
Me: Wait, do you mean those KTM Citylink trams?!
Sjoerd: Yes.
Me: Wow! So it's finally here! When it will be delivered?!
Sjoerd: First batch will be delivered today after 10 minutes, but that's not the point. I need to test them, before I put them into regular service, and since you are the best driver I have, I ask you, if you can be a test driver of these trams.
Me: You can be 100% sure, that I'll test them!
Sjoerd: Okay, We meet at 15:00 on Rijndam Molenwijk NS station.
Me: Okay then, see ya.

After 10 minutes of walking from Rijndam Molewijk depot, I arrived at Rijndam Molenwijk NS station, Where Sjoerd was already waiting with one car of KTM Citylink.

Me: Hi Sjoerd, so this is it?
Sjoerd: Yes it is.
Me: It looks like KTM 31.
Sjoerd: It was inspired by it. I'll give you instructions what to do, You'll go 10 laps around Rijndam and after that, you'll stop at 2nd platform and report to CVL. Oh and be careful, When I travel there, I almost hit Bulbasaur crossing the rails. Good ol' ring got it away.
Me: Man, what's wrong with those pokémons? Why are they crossing rails so often this month?
Sjoerd: Uhh. I guess some of them have a mating season or something.
Me: Maybe you're right. So I shall start testing.
Sjoerd: Oh I forgot, don't even think about enablig ATB/ZUB bypass! I wan't this tram to be undamaged.
Me: Got it!

So I departed, from Rijndam Molenwijk NS station and started doing testing laps. Unfortunately when I was doing a 5th lap, an Umbreon got in my way in section between Rijndam Centraal and Rijndam Molenwijk just behing the level crossing. I tried to stop, but it was too late, it ended below wheels, and you can easily imagine how Umbreon looked like after being completely crushed below tram wheels, but I continued testing 'till 10th lap. When I crossed 1st platform of Rijndam Molenwijk and was about to turn back to 2nd platform, I noticed something white lying near track.

Me: What the hell is that white thing? Is that a snow? I don't think so. I'll better check it out.

So I stopped on returning loop and went outside to check it out. It was a male Lugia sleeping near track.

Me: Oh it's a Lugia and it's a male. Oh boy, I always wanted to tease Lugia. Lugia looks funny when it's mad. Hey swanny!
*Lugia twitches a bit*
Me:HEY SWANNY! I'M TALKING TO YOU! WAKE UP :P !
*Lugia rolls over and opened eyes when making annoyed grunting*
Me: Why are you sleeping here? I thought swans don't travel to warm countries during winter *giggles* :D .
*Lugia makes upset growling*
Me: What's the matter? Somebody fell out of trash can? *chuckles*.
*Lugia makes angry swan hissing*
Me: Why are you hissing at me? Are you married with snake? *laughs* :lol: .
*Lugia stands up and roars angrily*
Me: Oh [censored]! He's mad. Gotta rush back to the tram.

So I ran back to tram, shut the door and departed as fast as I could. As I departed, Lugia decided to chase me down. So I decided to cross the 2nd platform of Rijndam Molenwijk. This action actually alerted CVL officer and contacted me via radio.

CVL officer: tram-train 8861 can you hear me?
Me: I can hear you.
CVL officer: You were supposed to stop at Rijndam Molenwijk 2nd platform.
Me: Cancel this order! I am being chased by Lugia!
CVL officer: Oh god, he's in big trouble! Roger that. Order cancelled. Where do you want to go?
Me: *suddenly realizes, that Sjoerd is spending his time at Noordvliet* Requesting redirect to Noordvliet!
CVL officer: Roger that, you're being redirected to Noordvliet.
Me: Copy that! over and out!

After conversation I decided to call Sjoerd, because I knew, he owns a legendary pokémon and knows something about it. I hooked up my smartphone to radio using bluetooth and dialed up Sjoerd.

Me: C'mon answer!
Sjoerd: *answers call* Oh hi Brozma!
Me: Hi Sjoerd!
Sjoerd: What's up? Are you done?
Me: Uuuh... Technically yes.
Sjoerd: What's wrong? You sound scared. Did you derailed or crashed?!
Me: No! Tram and me are okay. But I have done something stupid. I teased male Lugia and now it's chasing me.
Sjoerd: Oh my god! You're such a fool! Why did you do that?!
Me: Uuh... I wanted to know, how Lugia sounds like, when it's mad.
Sjoerd: Oh that's... Wait a minute. You own a pokémon, why don't you fight back?
Me: Pffft! Do you really think that I can defeat legendary pokémon with lvl 22 Lucario? That's ridiculous!
Sjoerd: True I forgot about that. Where are you now and where are you heading to?
Me: I am at... WHOA!
Sjoerd: What's going on?!
Me: Tram shook a bit. I don't know why?
Sjoerd: Proabably Lugia tries to flip over the tram using "gust" attacks, but due to fact that you are connected to overhead wire by panto, panto supports tram through overhead wire and tram won't flip over.
Me: Okay, but back to previous question I am at Chris Gutjahr Laan station and I am heading to Noordvliet, because I know, that you own a legendary pokémon and you know something about them.
Sjoerd: Eek. I own a Latios. I don't know much about legendaries, but I know how to help you.
Me: How?
Sjoerd: Just arrive at Noordvliet and I'll tell you.
Me: Okay bye!
Sjoerd: Bye! *hangs up*

After few seconds I arrived at Noordvliet, where Sjoerd was already waiting.

Sjoerd: There you are! Follow me!
Me: Fine!

We both hid in a nearest building and watched, how Lugia landed next to KTM Citylink tram, looking inside the tram, then looking around when making confused bubbling like noises. After 15 minutes Lugia flew away.

Sjoerd: Ooof!
Me: That was a close one. Thanks for helping me.
Sjoerd: No prob. Um can I have a ride back? I was here to discuss future things with Michiel and he left now.
Me: Yes you can. Let's go.

When we went back to the tram, Sjoerd noticed blood and black fur on front bumper.

Sjoerd: Um. Brozma
Me: What?
Sjoerd: What's that on front bumper?
Me: *looks at front bumper* Oh, he found it out.I had an accident when I was returning to Rijndam Molenwijk after 5th lap.

*Flashback to 5th lap begins*
Me: *hums Bonetrousle melody and notices Umbreon on rails* WHAT THE [censored] *sets emergency brake and rings*
Umbreon outside: UMBREOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *tram ringing fadin in, flesh smashing and bones cracking*
Me: :shock: Oh my goodness! I killed Umbreon! *opens door and goes outside* Oh my... *barfs* That's disgusting! Why did he crossed the rail? Ugh! I gotta put this away! *Grabs remainings of Umbreon in disgust and throws then aside* That'll be enough! *returns to tram, shuts door and continues driving*
*Flashback ends*

Sjoerd: Oh poor Umbreon, it didn't deserve it.
Me: I know! *sobs*
Sjoerd: Aaaw, don't cry, that wasn't your fault. That was Umbreon's fault
Me: I know!
Sjoerd: Cheer up! You need to focus on driving the tram.
Me: Okay then.

After we got into tram, we went back to Rijndam where I reported test results (even mentioned those two events) and went back home.
The end

Author: Brozma
Copyright: Nintendo, Toby "Radiation" Fox
Note: This is full story first mentioned in "What you will imagine after listening to this music" topic. Also my knowledge about Lugia is very poor so don't blame me, if there are incorrect facts. Instead correct me. The phrase "Somebody fell out of trash can?" Is Czech idiome when somebody didn't sleep weel and is sleepy. Reffering Lugia to swan in my teasing is based on fact, that Lugia is proabably delivered from swan (or another water bird, like stork).
Last edited by brozma on 08 May 2018, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English