Stories from Simvliet metro

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Clement lee

Re: Stories from Simvliet metro

Post by Clement lee »

Story: The Find of the Old Train for the Grand Simvliet Train
Kind of Story: Touching and Long

After receiving a list of Complains from the Passengers, they were ask to Find the Old Train that Runs on the Grand Simvliet unitl 1999, the Train Consists of MG2 Stock Sets 5024, 5051, 5111 and 5151 with 5124 and 5152 in use with the Other Grand Simvliet Train as well, there were Two Grand Simvliet Trains in the Past, Now there is One on the Summer Timetable with the Newer Rolling Stock of SG3 (Random) and RSG3 (Random) with a Full Third Rail Line to Lelywaard from Simvliet Centrum. They were Now Seen on Tracks BPK37 and was unused for a Long Time since 1999 unitl today in 2017, they are going to be used again on the Full Line from Simvliet Centrum to oostpark instead of Lelywaard since the Destination Blinds does not Show Lelywaard so they were to terminate at Oostpark but they are slower than the Mid-Life SG2 Stock so they choose Random SG2 Stock for the Replacement of HSM Trains, the SG2 Stock (Random) are Choosen to use of Lines B and C to De Molens and Oostpark from Simvliet Centrum since they don't show Lelywaard for some reason since they were withdrawn in 2015 but they were restored in 2017 for the Train Service on Line C and there you go, the Grand Simvliet Train is using SG2 Stock again on Line C to Oostpark since they are last used in 2013, now the full Service is Using SG3 Stock with RSG3 made a Rarely Appearance on Lines B and C since they were fully used of Line A and they are restored to Service to now. And the Grand Simvliet is Using Older Traind but there were Harder Seats but the SG3 has Softer Seats for a Comfortable Journey on the Line.

Author: Clement Lee
Note: this Story is Inspired on "Friendship Lasts Forever" (as above)
DaLongRandstad

Post by DaLongRandstad »

Story: The Key Switch
Kind of Story: Funny

It is 7:50 AM on a Saturday. All the trains stand still at Bergpark. The Crunching of loafers over ballast can be heard, as a driver climbs into his SG3. He turns the key switch in the lock. He gets startled by the sound of the ATB Going off in his face. He turns the key in the lock 20 Degrees more to silence it. The lock dosent budge! The driver lets out a sigh and turns the lock off and on again and the ATB Roars inside the cab. He tries the alternative, by pressing the deadmans pedal down. It dosent budge! After 6 more tries, he looks like this :angry: In Fury, He slams down the "ATB Permissef" and puts his case on top of it! "DAMN THIS MODERN TECHNOLOGY! and puts the power to 1.00. the Following noises can be heard: "WHOAH!" *CLUNK CLUNK* *SMASH* *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* He crashes into an SG2! In the other cab, the SG2 Driver is blaring curse words at him, but it cannot be heard!

Author: DaLongRandstad
Note: This is partially inspired by the animation "Alarm" By Celtic video and Mensai.
Translate is my life on these forums :P
Vertalen is mijn leven op deze forums :P
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

Here is mine :

Name : Kabang! And everything goes dark
Genre : Horror

It was a Friday 13th in 2012, some people from the Netherlands are Renting a house in the UK and moving there while the Olympics go on, 2 39 year old people and a person who was 13, they were Family called the Van Leyewegs, they loved it while they lived in Eendrachtsweg, on the C line. They were getting a 9 car RSG3, they were fine until at 13:13:13 on the 13/07/12, when the train ,the one the Van Leyewegs were on, Stopped and Went completly black, it was in a Thunderstorm too, the Driver, she screamed so loudly, so did everyone else when Noises were heard near the old De Bergen Cemetery. It freaked them out, when it couldn't get worse, someone starts a chainsaw then Bullies make Ghost Noises to scare a Kid. They were unfortunate. 13 minutes later, they start moving again while the Thunderstorm vanishes. The train the Van Leyewegs were on Gets to Simivleit centrum at 13:39:26. They get a Bus to the Airport at 13:45, they start to go to England. And then in July, the Olympics start.

Author : TTGMB
Copywrited
Notes : Based on a real Olympic Games time
DaLongRandstad

Post by DaLongRandstad »

DaLongRandstad wrote:Story: The Key Switch

It is 7:50 AM on a Saturday. All the trains stand still at Bergpark. The Crunching of loafers over ballast can be heard, as a driver climbs into his SG3. He turns the key switch in the lock. He gets startled by the sound of the ATB Going off in his face. He turns the key in the lock 20 Degrees more to silence it. The lock dosent budge! The driver lets out a sigh and turns the lock off and on again and the ATB Roars inside the cab. He tries the alternative, by pressing the deadmans pedal down. It dosent budge! After 6 more tries, he looks like this :evil: In Fury, He slams down the "ATB Permissef" and puts his case on top of it! "DAMN THIS MODERN TECHNOLOGY! and puts the power to 1.00. the Following noises can be heard: "WHOAH!" *CLUNK CLUNK* *SMASH* *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* He crashes into an SG2! In the other cab, the SG2 Driver is blaring curse words at him, but it cannot be heard because the horn pedal is jammed!

Note: This is partially inspired by the animation "Alarm" By Celtic video and Mensai.
Just an edit :mrgreen:
Translate is my life on these forums :P
Vertalen is mijn leven op deze forums :P
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

DaLongRandstad wrote:
DaLongRandstad wrote:Story: The Key Switch

It is 7:50 AM on a Saturday. All the trains stand still at Bergpark. The Crunching of loafers over ballast can be heard, as a driver climbs into his SG3. He turns the key switch in the lock. He gets startled by the sound of the ATB Going off in his face. He turns the key in the lock 20 Degrees more to silence it. The lock dosent budge! The driver lets out a sigh and turns the lock off and on again and the ATB Roars inside the cab. He tries the alternative, by pressing the deadmans pedal down. It dosent budge! After 6 more tries, he looks like this :evil: In Fury, He slams down the "ATB Permissef" and puts his case on top of it! "DAMN THIS MODERN TECHNOLOGY! and puts the power to 1.00. the Following noises can be heard: "WHOAH!" *CLUNK CLUNK* *SMASH* *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* He crashes into an SG2! In the other cab, the SG2 Driver is blaring curse words at him, but it cannot be heard because the horn pedal is jammed!

That Story will make me Laugh, make a Funnier Story.
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

TTGMB wrote:Here is mine :

It was a Friday 13th in 2012, some people from the Netherlands are Renting a house in the UK and moving there while the Olympics go on, 2 39 year old people and a person who was 13, they were Family called the Van Leyewegs, they loved it while they lived in Eendrachtsweg, on the C line. They were getting a 9 car RSG3, they were fine until at 13:13:13 on the 13/07/12, when the train ,the one the Van Leyewegs were on, Stopped and Went completly black, it was in a Thunderstorm too, the Driver, she screamed so loudly, so did everyone else when Noises were heard near the old De Bergen Cemetery. It freaked them out, when it couldn't get worse, someone starts a chainsaw then Bullies make Ghost Noises to scare a Kid. They were unfortunate. 13 minutes later, they start moving again while the Thunderstorm vanishes. The train the Van Leyewegs were on Gets to Simivleit centrum at 13:39:26. They get a Bus to the Airport at 13:45, they start to go to England. And then in July, the Olympics start.

Copywrited

DaLongRandstad wrote:
DaLongRandstad wrote:DaLongRandstad wrote:Story: The Key Switch

The Top Story will make me scared but the bottom Story will make me laugh, it is Very Funny, so make a Funnier Story for the Bottom One.
atimur

Post by atimur »

Name: ATO's not always good
Kind: Humorous (based on one Moscow metro driver's joke)

After opening the extension to Airport, Simvliet metro figured out that amount of trains per hour can be significantly increased in case of using ATO (Automatic Train Operation). I won't do long chapters about the system used, I'll just say that yet only one train was fitted with ATO and it was doing its first test rides with passengers. Driver was still in the cab, but he was just opening/closing doors. Now back to our story. It was an early morning train to Airport, the driver was sleepy, but he was still awake even despite the ATO requiring from him nothing in terms of driving. But as soon as the train left Simvliet Centrum and entered tunnel, he fell asleep. There were some delays ahead, so ATB was showing 10 and the train smoothly stopped at S sign. It was still standing there when our sleepy driver woke up and... thought that he was in the reversing siding already! He did an announce apologizing for not opening doors at stations, delays, etc., walked to the rear cab, started the train and... nearly did the first head-head collision in Simvliet metro.
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

Clement lee wrote:
TTGMB wrote:Here is mine :

Copywrited

DaLongRandstad wrote:
DaLongRandstad wrote:DaLongRandstad wrote:Story: The Key Switch

The Top Story will make me scared but the bottom Story will make me laugh, it is Very Funny, so make a Funnier Story for the Bottom One.
Did you realise most stuff were multiples of 13?
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

Name : The Gum Door.
Type : Comedy

5th August 2015. As the last SG2 is being prepared to go out of service. There is 567 passengers packed into 4 cars. As more people flood into the train at Stadionweg
(A International Football Game has just ended) The driver wants to close his doors. And he announces
"De deuren sluiten , dan kunt u duidelijk van hen staan/The doors are closing, please stand clear of them" The doors close on every carraige except the back one 5923B. He walks all the way to the back. He tries to manually close them, they close until the furthest one, which is stuck. It won't budge. "Ah you absolute piece of [Beep]/ Ah je absolute stuk [Beep]" A few mechanics see the problem, they try to help and all the passengers see is 4 men and 2 women trying to do something with a door. A family on board realises that the door overrun its running and went off and got stuck. The father goes like
"Realiseert u zich het is een probleem met de deur/Do you realise the is a problem with the door"
The driver goes like
"Ik heb niet bedankt,I didn't thanks" The mechanics get the door back on, it closes. And the SG2 goes of after an eventful 5 minutes.

Note : Based of my Gum Door Slang Expression.
Last edited by TTGMB on 31 May 2016, 12:21, edited 2 times in total.
brozma

Another story

Post by brozma »

After a long pause, I wrote this story. Sorry to take it too long. I just didn't have any inspiration for this.

Name: The revenge
Kind of story: Creepy (maybe funny)

Once upon a time there was a Simvliet metro driver called Josh. He was regular metro driver who was transporting people from Simvliet airport to Araplein or De molens or Lelywaard. He always arrived to station on time and he was happy with his job. But suddenly, one day when he was returning to Simvliet airport from De molens and he was departing from Westpark, the power went out and the train stopped (he wasn't surprised by this, in tunnel section between Westpark and Universiteit was defective circuit breaker, which switches off by itself very often). "Oh great!" said Josh. "That stupid circuit breaker went out again! I'm gonna kick those maintance engineers [censored] if they don't fix it soon! :evil: By the way, I am lucky that backup power works." (The SG3 train is equiped with backup power source which powers lights inside the train and also powers instuments inside the driver's cabin). He started performing emergency procedure for power outage, when he suddenly heard a very loud mechanical footsteps approaching to him "What the hell is that? Is that maintance train with flat wheels?" Said Josh, he looked outside of the train to the tunnel, but it was dark in tunnel and he couldn't see anything, And suddenly the Toreador March jingle started playing and flashing face appeared in front of the train. "WHAT?! :shock: " He yelled. "Freddy Fazbear? What the hell is he doing here? Why isn't he in his pizzeria at Lelywaard?" Freddy was staying in front of train staring at Josh with Toreador March playing and flashing his face. Suddenly Backup power source went out and train was completely dark, also Freddy stopped playing his melody and flashing his face. "Uh oh." Said Josh. "What he's gonna do?", after saying that Freddy smashes winshield glass and grabs Josh out of the cabin while he was making a robotic screech, then Freddy drops Josh on the ground and tries to hit him, but Josh dodged the fist and said standing up and slowly walking away "I don't know what do you want from me, but please don't kill me! :cry: " Freddy puts down fists and says with robotic voice "Do you rememer, what have you done to me a week ago?!" Josh suddenly remebered, that a week, ago when he visited Freddy Fazbears pizza and he was drunk, he threw beer can at Freddy yelling, that he sucks, he was later kicked out from pizzeria for this event. Josh then said to him "Look! I was drunk and I couldn't control myself, I'm really sorry for that. :oops: " Freddy then says angrily "No excuses you human maggot! :evil: Now it's time for you to die! :twisted: " But before Freddy could do anything he suddenly stuns and falls on the ground in the same pose as he was before stunning. The police officer appeared behind Freddy and said "You are safe now, we were tracking this robot all the way here, he will be transported back to pizzeria." and Josh said "Oooff, thank you officer, he wanted to kill me." After this, the power went back on Josh jumped back to the cabin and continued his journey to Simvliet airport.
The end
Author: Brozma

Note: This story was inspired by a very famous horror gaming tetralogy called Five nights at Freddy's when in 1st game you ran out of the power, the animatronic Freddy will came close to the guards office and starts playing Toreradors March jingle with his face flashing, after some seconds the office became completely dark, Freddy stops playing his jingle, flashing his face and jumpscares you.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English