Stories from Simvliet metro

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

Stories from Simvliet metro

Post by brozma »

Here you can write your stories from Simvliet metro. It can be touching, sad, funny or creepy, but no curse words or censore those curse words, no brutality, nothing disgusting, use only english!

Formatting

Name: (name of the story)
Kind of story (touching, sad, funny or creepy)

(The story itself)

Author: (name of author)
Copyright: (name of author) (write only, if you use an excerpt from another story or you get inspired by another story to prevent copyright laws breaking)
Note: (optional) (your note)

Here you can also rate other stories, but don't blame anybody, if his story look stupid or unintelligible

My story
Name: Friendship lasts forever
Kind of story: Touching (maybe)

In 2013 you decommissioned your beloved SG2 because it looked outdated for you. You put it at the Bergpark track BPK31 or BPK32 and let it here rusting. (you want to scrap it or renovate it in the future) with words "Goodbye, my friend. It's time for you, to be retired. You did well!" After years (in this case in 2017) you remembered, that you have decommissioned SG2 at Bergpark track BPK31 or BPK32 and still rusts here. You come close to it again and say "I didn't forget you my friend, I hope you can still ride." You went to SG2's cabin and tried to start it's controls and miraculously the controls and traction started up, as the SG2 wanted to say "Nice to meet you again after years my friend!" You just yelled happily "It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive" and started to drive. you noticed during the ride, that the rust made flat spots on wheels, but you are happy, that your beloved old train can still drive.

Author: brozma
Note: This story was copied from my post in topic "I got some slang expressions for this game", so it's mine and I didn't break any copyright laws!
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
DaLongRandstad

Re: Stories from Simvliet metro

Post by DaLongRandstad »

Name: The Aggro
Kind of story: Creepy (Maybe)

Once upon a time, there was a coal mine under Simvliet. It was abandoned in 1992 and sat there for years. But in 2020, the airport line from Simvliet Centrum Collided with the mine. People had lost their lives during the early operation of the mine, and their souls came back to haunt it... An SG3 Rushes through the tunnels, and then everything goes black in the train. A panic arises inside, and an echoing laugh can be heard amongst the chaos. A passenger sprints to the drivers cab, only to find the driver isnt there...

Author: DaLongRandstad
Note: I got some inspiration from the Metro franchises of games. I DO NOT play them!

(C) Deep Silver
(C) 4A Games

Just so I dont get sued for the Metro thing! :P
Translate is my life on these forums :P
Vertalen is mijn leven op deze forums :P
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Name: The Haunted Express
Kind of Story: Creepy, Haunted and Long (Sometimes Funny)

Once, there was a Train on the Express that's was the Late Night Express that runs from Simvliet Airport (Simvliet Centrum in Simvliet 2017) to Lalywaard on Line C and is Midnight that time in Simvliet 2020, the Ghost from the Haunted mine (As Mentioned Above) will Haunt the Express and it's Passengers in the Tunnel and the Train goes Black in the Tunnel and you heard the Pickaxes Hitting the Rocks from the Abandoned Mine as the Ghosts will Haunt you in the Tunnel but worst, on the line Near Remise Bergpark, there was a Former Cemetery which was here on the Site of Remise Bergpark and De Bergen station before it was remove in 1960 for the Construction of the Metro Depot and a Metro Station, You may Hear Spooky Sounds while you are on the train, Ghosts haunted you, a Disappearing Driver which go as a Runaway until you crashed into Lelywaard Station at High Speed that will kill you, a Haunted Ghost Sound near Stadionweg when a Person recently got Murdered at the Road Near Stadionweg just 50 years ago and the Murder from 50 years ago was executed by the Simvliet Police as there was a Murder Case that happened 50 years ago, worst to come is the Zombie Ghosts that will enter the train and it will haunt you for life until it stops at lelywaard or it will crashed at lelywaard and you will become a ghost.

Author: Clement Lee
Note: This Story is Inspired from the Haunted Stories of Simvliet.
Train Used: HSM or SG3
Line Used for Beta 3.9: Simvliet 2020 and Beta 3.8: Simvliet 2017
Last edited by Clement lee on 20 Apr 2015, 09:26, edited 1 time in total.
MG2

Post by MG2 »

Nice creepy stories :mrgreen: I'm a big fan of horror btw 8-)
DaLongRandstad

Post by DaLongRandstad »

Name: THIS IS SIMVLIET!
Kind of Story: Short and funny.

There were 2 Trains, An SG2 and an SG3, Parked at Stadionweg Chatting. But, very strangely, a 1996 Stock form The Northern line arrives! He asks the Trains "Hey, is this Stadium road?" The Trains are like this: ._. "Who are you????" Asks the
SG2."Erm... Welcome to Holland" Says the SG3" 1996: "What the Fu.." but The SG2 Asks again, "Why are you here? This is the Wrong voltage system for Brits!" The 1996 Stock, Confused, Screams, "THIS IS MADNESS!" The SG3 Is vey angry now. A Click can be heard of the SG3 turning off his ATB/ZUB. "Madness?" Says the SG3 Calmly. "THIS IS SIMVLIET!" He rams his power to 1.00 and Smashes the 1996 off the rails!

Author: DaLongRandstad
Note: This is inspired from the famous scene from 'This is Sparta' Where a revengeful person kicks the big baddie off a cliff. I am from the UK as well, its why I put a Northern line London Underground train in! :D
atimur

Post by atimur »

1996 stock from Northern line? Normally 1995ts is used there.

Btw, I'm posting from inside 81-760 train right now 8-)
brozma

Post by brozma »

Oh my god! Those haunted stories looks so creepy, that I'm almost crapped myself :shock: ! Nicely done ;) ! The story "THIS IS SIMVLIET" almost made me die of laughter :lol: ! good work ;) !
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
DaLongRandstad

Post by DaLongRandstad »

atimur wrote:1996 stock from Northern line? Normally 1995ts is used there.

Btw, I'm posting from inside 81-760 train right now 8-)
D'oh! :oops:

I always get them mixed up, theyre practically the same!
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Story: Grand Simvliet Train
Kind of Story: Touching, Sad (Maybe)

Once there was the First Metro Train Called the Grand Simvliet Train that runs from Simvliet Centrum to Stadionweg since 1970 was used on the SG2 Stock since 1980, Today Grand Simvliet Train Consists of Random SG3 Stock Trains that Runs on Lines A, B and C and it's Service was Extended to Oostpark than Lelywaard and it's Drivers was Changed over time when timetable changes on the Simvliet Map. Today The Train was the RSG3 Consists of Sets 5512 and 5503 which is on the Line C Service from Lelywaard to Simvliet Centrum Calling at All Stations, the Driver for this Train was Very Kind to have Smooth Braking and Smooth Acceleration with the Longer Waiting Times to Allow the Passengers onto the Train, at Simvliet Centrum and Lelywaard the Train takes a Longer Time to Deport from the Terminal Stations and it is a very great Day to Ride on the Train with Smooth Aceleration and braking with a Longer Journey time than usual 20 minutes, it takes 30 minutes from Lelywaard to Simvliet Simvliet and the Trains are smooth and Comfortable and Clean with Speed Limits to have a Nice Driver to take the Passengers on the Smooth Ride.

Note: This Story Inspries the Grand Express of the Main Line that Runs from London to Edinburgh
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Story: Trouble on the Grand Simvliet Train
Kind of Story: Funny

Once on the Train to Simvliet Centrum, Passengers are Beginning to Complain about the stranded journey of the usual 20 Minutes instead of 30 minutes with strong braking that throws the passengers to the floor and they are all want to alight from the grand Simvliet Train to Complain to the Passenger Service Centre to Remove the Grand Simvliet Train since the Train uses the HSM Stock instead of the SG3 Stock that runs 10 minutes on the Express Line to Simvliet Centrum. One Passenger "Can you Please ask your Drivers to Drive your Trains more Smoothly!", Another One Asks, "Please change the Type of Trains!", the Other One Says, "We want a Smoother Journey on the Grand Simvliet."

Note: This is the Above Story and a Funny Story