Stories from Simvliet metro

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

LosAngelesMetro56

Re: Stories from Simvliet metro

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

The amount of passion put into that... Thats a Soviet story.
This is now a dead account.
brozma

Post by brozma »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote: 12 Feb 2018, 23:54 The amount of passion put into that... Thats a Soviet story.
What do you mean? I don't get it.
Last edited by brozma on 17 Feb 2018, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

brozma wrote: 13 Feb 2018, 05:52 What do you mean? I don't get it.
The amount of story and love you put into it. It's huge like the classic USSR. 8-)
This is now a dead account.
brozma

Post by brozma »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote: 13 Feb 2018, 16:59
brozma wrote: 13 Feb 2018, 05:52 What do you mean? I don't get it.
The amount of story and love you put into it. It's huge like the classic USSR. 8-)
Oh thanks :D . I admit, it took a long time to write it, but it's worth it ;) :geek: . Also as I stated in note, maybe those things, that I wrote about Lugia into story can be incorrect, because I don't know so much about it. I only know, how Lugia looks like, I delivered from Lugia's appearance, from which species of bird is it delivered, and that Lugia is legendary pokémon, but that's all. If you know more about Lugia or you feel, that these things, I wrote about Lugia is incorrect, feel free to correct and teach me ;) .
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

I loved your story :D . I find it great when you have mixed with the Pokémon universe ;)
brozma

Post by brozma »

MP 85 wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 19:08 I loved your story :D . I find it great when you have mixed with the Pokémon universe ;)
Indeed :ugeek:! That's very original, I never saw a metrosim story with Pokémons in this topic before, so I decided to give it a shot. Also my behaviour against them wasn't so good, because teasing legendary Lugia is a big mistake and also poor Umbreon got ran over by KTM Citylink, when it got in my way. Maybe you think like: "Dude, why didn't you spot Umbreon earlier and didn't start braking earlier?" I'll tell you I did some braking tests with KTM Citylink and it took aproximately 11 seconds to fully stop from 100 km/h with emergency brake. Also have you seen Umbreon before? It's pretty small, so spotting it from further distance is impossible.
BTW keep in mind that some facts about legendary Lugia is proabably incorrect. If you think it is, feel free to correct me.