DaLongRanstads Ideas (Containing Connexion route)

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

nstomjanssen2000

Re: DaLongRanstads Ideas (Containing Connexion route)

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Why does someone want to have a metro stop near the motorway? People taking the metro are too smart to take the car. And since Simvliet is built in 7 days by Chuck Norris (as Michiel told somewhere) you don't need something to remember the war, simply because the war was never in Simvliet.

But since the sim is built to simlate the Rotterdam metro system, maybe it's a good idea that Michiel just makes short test tracks to test the editor and sometimes a small extension to keep us sweet and build the real metro system, that's what we want after all, right?
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
Maronit
Location: Noord-Brabant (North-Brabant), Nederland (The Netherlands)

Post by Maronit »

nstomjanssen2000 wrote:Why does someone want to have a metro stop near the motorway? People taking the metro are too smart to take the car. And since Simvliet is built in 7 days by Chuck Norris (as Michiel told somewhere) you don't need something to remember the war, simply because the war was never in Simvliet.

But since the sim is built to simlate the Rotterdam metro system, maybe it's a good idea that Michiel just makes short test tracks to test the editor and sometimes a small extension to keep us sweet and build the real metro system, that's what we want after all, right?
with a few little adjustments this line would be perfect. I totally agree :geek:
Glasgow underground FTW, the london one is nice too.
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol:
DaLongRandstad

Post by DaLongRandstad »

Maronit wrote:
nstomjanssen2000 wrote:Why does someone want to have a metro stop near the motorway? People taking the metro are too smart to take the car. And since Simvliet is built in 7 days by Chuck Norris (as Michiel told somewhere) you don't need something to remember the war, simply because the war was never in Simvliet.

with a few little adjustments this line would be perfect. I totally agree :geek:
OK, Autosnelweg renamed to: Zonweg
Oorlogsmonument changed to: Norrismonument :lol:
Translate is my life on these forums :P
Vertalen is mijn leven op deze forums :P
Maronit

Post by Maronit »

DaLongRandstad wrote:OK, Autosnelweg renamed to: Zonweg
LOL :D
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol:
DaLongRandstad

Post by DaLongRandstad »

Maronit wrote:
OK that was a Joke about Norrismonument!
Renamed to: Marktplien :ugeek: (I am Wise)
Maronit

Post by Maronit »

DaLongRandstad wrote:
Maronit wrote:
OK that was a Joke about Norrismonument!
Renamed to: Marktplien :ugeek: (I am Wise)
i think you mean 'marktplein' which in dutch means marketplace :ugeek:
DaLongRandstad

Post by DaLongRandstad »

Maronit wrote:
i think you mean 'marktplein' which in dutch means marketplace :ugeek:
Its supposed to be Market Plaza :D
kinkisharyo

Post by kinkisharyo »

Senjer's means making a new map is hard and need to concern lots of things,

not just draw a map with a pen,things are much more complicated in computer system...

Idea and imagination is good,but please stop dreaming.

A friendly advice : Study the Simulator developing history before speak!
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

nstomjanssen2000 wrote:Why does someone want to have a metro stop near the motorway?
Perhaps as a P+R facility (Park+Ride: Park your car near the highway, go into the city centre by subway)? ;)
I totally agree!
kinkisharyo wrote:Senjer's means making a new map is hard and need to concern lots of things,

not just draw a map with a pen,things are much more complicated in computer system...
That's true. But you could always add tracks with manual switches, so you do not have to add them to the CVL system (and programming). However, this would mean those tracks will not be suitable for use by AI trains yet. Those tracks will only be accesable by the players train, perhaps for testdriving on a not-yet-officially-opened extension/line, or for a worktrain. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

I didn't think of a P+R, good idea!

P.S.: For those who really want to build a route, you can try building one for TS2015 or MSTS, that makes you wish soon you hadn't wanted to build a route.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]