New activity: Express service (with HSM)

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Re: New activity: Express service (with HSM)

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Nice activity! It's already one of my favourites. The only defect I found was the DRIM painels announce trains to Simvliet Airport, but the extension only opened in Simvliet 2020 route, and this activity is on the 2017 route. Also in Stadionweg trains to Araplein and De Molens announces on the DRIM painels to De Bergen, and the C line trains to Lelywaard as Simvliet Airport. Fortunately, there still not passengers on the game...
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote:Nice activity! It's already one of my favourites. The only defect I found was the DRIM painels announce trains to Simvliet Airport, but the extension only opened in Simvliet 2020 route, and this activity is on the 2017 route. Also in Stadionweg trains to Araplein and De Molens announces on the DRIM painels to De Bergen, and the C line trains to Lelywaard as Simvliet Airport. Fortunately, there still not passengers on the game...
These defects are probably because this activity was made when Beta 3.8 was the most recent version. Therefore, it won't work right when you use it on Metrosimulator Beta 3.9. ;)

Here is the Beta 3.9 version, which runs to and from Simvliet Airport: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=480
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Sjoerd wrote:
Alfacinha315 wrote:Nice activity! It's already one of my favourites. The only defect I found was the DRIM painels announce trains to Simvliet Airport, but the extension only opened in Simvliet 2020 route, and this activity is on the 2017 route. Also in Stadionweg trains to Araplein and De Molens announces on the DRIM painels to De Bergen, and the C line trains to Lelywaard as Simvliet Airport. Fortunately, there still not passengers on the game...
These defects are probably because this activity was made when Beta 3.8 was the most recent version. Therefore, it won't work right when you use it on Metrosimulator Beta 3.9. ;)

Here is the Beta 3.9 version, which runs to and from Simvliet Airport: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=480
So this route cannot be run on beta 3.9? Only on 3.8?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote:So this route cannot be run on beta 3.9? Only on 3.8?
It was made for 3.8. When 3.9 came out and I transferred the activity to the new 3.9 installation, I found problems like you have just found. In the end, I decided not to update the activity, but to replace it by a new one made for Beta 3.9. This new one still runs the same scenario, only in Simvlet 2020 instead of Simvliet 2017, and is extended to Simvliet Airport.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Sjoerd wrote:
Alfacinha315 wrote:So this route cannot be run on beta 3.9? Only on 3.8?
It was made for 3.8. When 3.9 came out and I transferred the activity to the new 3.9 installation, I found problems like you have just found. In the end, I decided not to update the activity, but to replace it by a new one made for Beta 3.9. This new one still runs the same scenario, only in Simvlet 2020 instead of Simvliet 2017, and is extended to Simvliet Airport.
It works now... Finally DRIM painels indicates the right destinations. :) Many thanks for the help, once again!