Why is this game more complicated then TS15

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Maronit
Location: Noord-Brabant (North-Brabant), Nederland (The Netherlands)

Re: Why is this game more complicated then TS15

Post by Maronit »

Guille3604 wrote: Yup, I know metro are self operated in most countries, don't think that happens in Japan. That's why I say I'm missing a buzzer, I mean, it would be great while the other systems that you mention here are in development, to have like a sound to let you know when operations have finished. :)
you mean pushing people in the train? :twisted:
Glasgow underground FTW, the london one is nice too.
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Maronit wrote:you mean pushing people in the train? :twisted:
:twisted: Dat blijven altijd leuke filmpjes; http://youtu.be/b0A9-oUoMug?t=33s :twisted:

En voor wie dacht dat het zeldzaam is of nep; ik ben er een paar jaar geleden geweest, en ik heb het zelf meegemaakt. Dat was in een doodgewone ochtendspits. Wachten op de volgende trein heeft geen zin, want die komt 90 seconden later binnenrijden en is net zo druk. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Maronit wrote:
Guille3604 wrote: Yup, I know metro are self operated in most countries, don't think that happens in Japan. That's why I say I'm missing a buzzer, I mean, it would be great while the other systems that you mention here are in development, to have like a sound to let you know when operations have finished. :)
you mean pushing people in the train? :twisted:
So... So... I guess... ^^'
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Sjoerd wrote:
Maronit wrote:you mean pushing people in the train? :twisted:
:twisted: Dat blijven altijd leuke filmpjes; http://youtu.be/b0A9-oUoMug?t=33s :twisted:

En voor wie dacht dat het zeldzaam is of nep; ik ben er een paar jaar geleden geweest, en ik heb het zelf meegemaakt. Dat was in een doodgewone ochtendspits. Wachten op de volgende trein heeft geen zin, want die komt 90 seconden later binnenrijden en is net zo druk. ;)
Wat zeg je? English section jonge! :P
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Guille3604 wrote:Wat zeg je? English section jonge! :P
Sorry, forgot! :oops: Translation:

:twisted: These are always great video's; http://youtu.be/b0A9-oUoMug?t=33s :twisted:

For those who might think this is rare or even fake; I have been there a few years ago, and I experienced this myself. It was an ordinary morning rushhour. Waiting for the next train is useless; the next train will arrive in 90 secondds, but it will be just as crowded. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D