Screenshots & Videos

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by Sjoerd »

brozma wrote: 11 Feb 2018, 21:36
luka23 wrote: 10 Feb 2018, 01:24 I tried to access the railway yard at Hilledijk, but there's a pole in the way. Is it even accessible?
Michiel is lying :evil: ! It's impossible to get there!
It's definitely possible ;)
Attachments
Rdam Havenspoor.jpg
Rdam Havenspoor.jpg (350.95 KiB) Viewed 4908 times
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

brozma wrote: 11 Feb 2018, 21:36 Michiel is lying :evil: ! It's impossible to get there!
As Sjoerd said, it's definitely possible. And it's so easy, it's not even an easter egg. You might even find the answer here in the forum, by searching.

Last edited by Jim2016 on 01 May 2018, 11:39, edited 1 time in total.
brozma

Post by brozma »

Jim2016 wrote: 11 Feb 2018, 22:32
brozma wrote: 11 Feb 2018, 21:36 Michiel is lying :evil: ! It's impossible to get there!
As Sjoerd said, it's definitely possible. And it's so easy, it's not even an easter egg. You might even find the answer here in the forum, by searching.
Okay, okay. I guess I was too paranoid :oops: . Sorry for that.

Um... BTW guys I know I was too rude but can you please tell me how to get there? I tried absolutely everything I could like spamming CVL console like crazy, digging in game data files and searching this forum back and forth, but I didn't find nothing. I am out of options right now and I am literally desperate and crying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ! Plz forgive me about my rudeness and tell me how to get here. If you don't want to spoil it for the others, just PM me the solution. I'll keep it as a secret I promise ;) .
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

It’s not in the CVL nor in any data files. It’s just a way to change the track switch without using the CVL or the levers.

Some may consider it as a spoil, so :!: SPOILER ALERT :!: : You can even find the solution in the Options menu of the sim. But again, you need to know how to use the solution; it’s easy, however, with a few tries, you’ll manage to change the switch.
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Jim2016 wrote: 12 Feb 2018, 00:31 It’s not in the CVL nor in any data files. It’s just a way to change the track switch without using the CVL or the levers.

Some may consider it as a spoil, so :!: SPOILER ALERT :!: : You can even find the solution in the Options menu of the sim. But again, you need to know how to use the solution; it’s easy, however, with a few tries, you’ll manage to change the switch.
I don't know what do you say.
Could you explain here or in PM please?
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
luka23

Post by luka23 »

A bit annoying that you have to do it from a metro-cab but hey.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

You can actually do it from the CVL, which is much easier.
JeffT

Post by JeffT »

I prefer to use the cargo locomotive. For driving trains on the railway yard at Hilledijk :roll:

Currently running Metro Simulator Beta on NVIDIA GeForce GT1030 2GB grafic card.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

JeffT wrote: 12 Feb 2018, 17:25 I prefer to use the cargo locomotive. For driving trains on the railway yard at Hilledijk :roll:

How did you manage to spawn the NS diesel loco?
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
brozma

Post by brozma »

So I managed to do this. Oh man! I was so dumb, that I didn't discover it earlier.
This meme picture describes my failure perfectly
I'll give you screenshots later, Now I am gonna liven up a "Stories from Simvliet metro" topic little bit and write a story I made. Stay tuned guys, I'll make it soon ;)
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English