Screenshots & Videos

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

metrolord

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by metrolord »

I think all this will be released together with Beta 3.15
The only Ukrainian on this forum.
Sleeping trains is the best transport type.
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

It will be great driving the 1700 out to Delfsblaak ! and on Rijndam Zuid on RIjndam!
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Small update on the ICF carriages;
There will be 3 variants:
  • NS 1st class
  • NS 2nd class
  • Repaintable
The repaintable carriage will also be delivered in a NS 2nd class livery, but you can change that as you like (including changing it to 1st class, or 99th class (and making the seats invisible) :lol: ). The color of the seats, and the 'class & number of seats' label inside, can also be changed.

CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Will the ATB-EG system get its own page in the wiki?
This is now a dead account.
brozma

Post by brozma »

luka23 wrote: 09 Nov 2018, 22:55 I can't wait for all this National Rail stuff, looks so good :D
I agree. After their release, I don't have to use those SG4, SG2 Bursa trains and KTM Citylink trams for simulating rail traffic. Oh BTW if you think, that'll motivate me to add Czech national rail stuff into metrosim in the future, then hell nah! There are 3 types of electric locomotives in Czech republic.

1st: DC only. These locomotives runs only on 3 kV DC and they're labeled with 1xx serial number. For example, locomotive 151 series (nicknamed "Banana" due to old bright yellow livery in color of peeled banana or "Rat" due to it's horn sound resembling rat's squeaking) is DC only locomotive used for passenger express trains.

2nd: AC only. These locomotives runs on 25 kV 50 Hz AC and they're labeled with 2xx serial number. For example, locomotive 240 series (nicknamed "Fiberglassy" because of interior made from fiberglass) is AC only locomotive used for cargo transport.

3rd: multisystem. These locomotives can handle both DC and AC and they're labeled with 3xx serial number. For example locomotive 362 (nicknamed "Ace" wich is a czech pun on prototype number which was containing acronym ES at the beginning) is multisystem locomotive used both for passenger and cargo transport.

So in real life, feeding 1,5 kV DC into czech DC only locomotive which requires 3 kV DC for operation is a huge nonsense. The said locomotive will be slow and weak, unable to operate properly. So that's the reason why I won't add any czech national rail stuff
LosAngelesMetro56 wrote: 10 Nov 2018, 21:48 Will the ATB-EG system get its own page in the wiki?
Why? ATB and ATB-EG are similiar, so there's no need for doing it.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
LosAngelesMetro56

Well because it has it's own unregistered link in the wiki.
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

brozma wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 18:27 Why? ATB and ATB-EG are similiar, so there's no need for doing it.
Indeed; it's better to make a section in the ATB article.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

They are as similar as an apple and an orange.
brozma

Post by brozma »

Michiel wrote: 12 Nov 2018, 16:32 They are as similar as an apple and an orange.
WTF? :? What do you mean?! That ATB and ATB-EG are different?! Bull[expletive censored]! :x AFAIR, The ATB and ATB-EG works on same manner, sending signals through the rails to the trains. Train has special inductor coil installed near 1st bogey, which receives signals and train decodes them as speeds (similiar to ARS in Russia). If there are some differences between ATB and ATB-EG, feel free to post them here.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
LosAngelesMetro56

No need to get triggered over protection systems buddy.