Screenshots & Videos

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by Sjoerd »

MetroSimGermany wrote:@Sjoerd: So your route has more underground sections to come to metro sim? Noice! *imagine I LIKE thumb here*
I have 11 underground stations. ;)
I will probably open a new topic with the name of the route, a subway map, and the description of the lines very soon.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Sjoerd wrote:
LosAngelesMetro56 wrote:Also, I think there should be a twin tunnel route, or rebuild the A, B, and C Lines between Westpark and Simvlet Airport to match the two tunnel entrances between Simvlet Centrum and Westpark. Just my little idea that's most likely not going to be canon.
Just wait for the route I am developping at the moment; it has multiple single track tunnel sections. Between two stations with island platforms for example. I just didn't bother rejoining the tracks into a single two-track tunnel and then pulling them apart for the next station. And ofcourse where two lines meet into a four-track station, and one of the lines uses the outher tracks; you need single track tunnels to dive under the other line which uses the middle tracks. ;)
My heart skipped a beat. :D
This is now a dead account.
LosAngelesMetro56

I better get off before I have a stroke from all the hype you guys gave me. What would really kill me is if I'm able to create my own map. I would recreate Los Angeles Metro and/or create an imaginary city that is over complicated. I couldn't stop thinking about it all day at school too. :lol: Well, If I'm ever to get the tools, I'm gonna remake LA's Blue, and Expo Lines. Those two routes involves the Metro to *STREETRUN* in the Downtown LA area as well as the Dntn Santa Monica and Long Beach areas.
LosAngelesMetro56

Also all the Metro lines have overhead wires except the Red and Purple Lines
JeffT

HSM Addon works on the main line.

Post by JeffT »

HSM Addon works on the main line.

:)
Currently running Metro Simulator Beta on NVIDIA GeForce GT1030 2GB grafic card.
Alfacinha315

Re: HSM Addon works on the main line.

Post by Alfacinha315 »

JeffT wrote:HSM Addon works on the main line.

:)
What is the track number on the Explore mode? Where a cargo train passes...
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote:What is the track number on the Explore mode? Where a cargo train passes...
That's the Easter egg in the Simvliet 2020 map; you're not allowed to tell that. Everyone has to discover it for themselves. ;)
I have spend more then a week trying to find the solution, and when I found it, it was so obvious, I just could not believe I did not see it earlier :D
LosAngelesMetro56

Sjoerd wrote:
Alfacinha315 wrote:What is the track number on the Explore mode? Where a cargo train passes...
That's the Easter egg in the Simvliet 2020 map; you're not allowed to tell that. Everyone has to discover it for themselves. ;)
I have spend more then a week trying to find the solution, and when I found it, it was so obvious, I just could not believe I did not see it earlier :D
Interesting ;)
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

you're not allowed to tell that.
Okay :roll: Didn´t know that. Well it not so hard to find out. But can´t you come there without the track number as well? :)
(If it´s an easteregg i won ´t tell how that works. Just wanted to mention that it works without)
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MetroSimGermany wrote:
you're not allowed to tell that.
Okay :roll: Didn´t know that. Well it not so hard to find out. But can´t you come there without the track number as well? :)
As long as I know you can only get there by setting a route (with the RWI command) in the CVL, like you would set a route on other places in the network. And to do that, you need the track numbers. ;)