Screenshots & Videos

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by brozma »

Class 230 which won't start.jpg
Class 230 which won't start.jpg (295.93 KiB) Viewed 3422 times
Well, after a long shift in Simvliet as a helping driver, I've decided to take a ride in Class 230 and drive around Simvliet.
After a ride to simvliet haven

Me: There it is. Class 230. I had opportunity to drive one in Rijndam. This one should be piece of cake to drive. *gets in* Well, it's same like those in Rijndam. Let's run pre-start checklist. So

Master switch: *switches on master switch* On
Battery: *looks at battery voltmeter* Well, it isn't fully charged, but for startup it is enough.
Ammount of fuel: *looks at fuel gauge* Half-full tank, but enough for a short ride.
Pneumatic pressure: *looks at pressure gauges* Ugh. The pneumatic system is completely empty. This unit proabably stood here for a long time. I should wait after startup for some pressure to build up before I depart.
Parking brake: *looks at parking brake lever* Engaged. I will disengage it after there's enough pressure in pneumatic system.
Turbocharger: *arms turbocharger* Armed
Fuel pump: *switches on fuel pump. Fuel pump spools up and hums as it runs* Up and running
Passenger door: *goes into passenger saloon and tried to push the door open, the door went ajar a bit* Ugh. I think the doors are secured by pneumatic system, which is empty and doesn't work *shuts door manually*

Me: Okay. The unit seems to be alright. Let's start up engine. *presses "Engine start" button*
*Engine won't start noise*
Me: What the hell? Why it won't start? Ugh. Let's do this again *presses "Engine start" button*
*Engine won't start noise*
Me:*grunts and kicks the area under dashboard in anger* Stupid piece of [expletive censored]!! Where's the engineers to fix it?!

Long story short, after I reported malfunctioning Class 230 unit, the engineers examined the unit and found out, that fuel intake was clogged by debris which was inside contaminated low-quality fuel. After Michiel found out about this, he got mad and sued Shell company for distributing contaminated fuel. The court went on Michiel's side after investigation and ordered Shell company to pay fine around 10 000 000 € and repay damages to Simvliet transport company.
I also recommended Michiel to buy some diesel from Benzina* company. Like Sjoerd did in Rijndam. Because diesel from Benzina company has higher quality.

Notes: *Benzina is czech petroleum company, which sells petrol and diesel in Czech republic and is dominating on czech petroleum market. Their fuel is high-quality one. Thrust me. I once got gas can full of petrol from Benzina gas station for my gas-operated lawnmower at my cottage, and lawnmower worked smoothly.
Also I want to assure you, that I don't want to spoil the Shell's reputation. Their fuel is also good, but I found out, that Shell company is dominating on dutch petroleum market, and it come in handy to me.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

3 generations at Noorderpoort.

Question : is there normal there are a sign M5 Nooredrpoort in LuS7 list?
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Citadis wrote: 24 Jun 2019, 15:34 Image

3 generations at Noorderpoort.

Question : is there normal there are a sign M5 Nooredrpoort in LuS7 list?
Is it M5 e.g. Denia to Noorderpoort
or M5 Cirkelijn Centrum
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

:roll:
Attachments
Hageningen2.jpg
Hageningen2.jpg (156.01 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
Hageningen1.jpg
Hageningen1.jpg (136.86 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Ohoh ! Nice teasing!
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

goooooood
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Oh, and for those who wonder how the junction looks like where the train meets the metro that meets the tram, basically the tram comes from street level and passes under the train, while the metro exits the tunnel and passes under the tram.
Attachments
Hageningen3.jpg
Hageningen3.jpg (89.99 KiB) Viewed 3333 times
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Now I see how's Hageningen station... :D
May we know the future line D's trajectory?

PS: nice teasing... ;) To be included on the future release?
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 24 Jun 2019, 20:16May we know the future line D's trajectory?
Read the destination signs :D
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Michiel wrote: 24 Jun 2019, 20:21
Alfacinha315 wrote: 24 Jun 2019, 20:16May we know the future line D's trajectory?
Read the destination signs :D
Sorry, I'll rephrase the question...

May we know the line D stations, and where it connects with A, B or C lines?
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.