Screenshots & Videos

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by Sjoerd »

Citadis wrote: 14 Nov 2018, 11:07 For the passenger caridge you made a repaintable version right?
If yes have you the model or patern for we starting now to make our own textures?
Yes. If you want to start already; here's the texture file for the repaintable version :D ;
https://i.postimg.cc/V6k0HwMP/ICF-Repaint.png

(the area "color Dutch railways logo"; if you make that the same shade of purple that you see around the "coupé label", the Dutch railways logo on the carriage will be invisible. Useful if your repaint is for another company ;) )
And the loco it's repaintable too?
No, that one isn't. It wouldn't really work well with the system for the vehicle numbers.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

A 4th intercity train carriage; a restaurant on rails:

The Dutch Railways have stopped this service long ago, but I still like the idea. In Rijndam/Simvliet; why not have a snack while you travel?
So I cleared out the interior of a carriage and designed a snackbar in it :D
This carriage will also be repaintable, so it's up to you whether you want to use the Dutch Railways livery, or you change it into a German version, or make an all-red/yellow McDonalds version :lol:
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

A diner coach!! This is perfect for role-play. If only the 8 key was for exploring on foot.
This is now a dead account.
luka23

Post by luka23 »

I love the detailed kitchen apparatus
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

luka23 wrote: 14 Nov 2018, 21:55 I love the detailed kitchen apparatus
Kitchen appliances are objects from 3D Warehause ;)

Let's hope the CVL will set a mostly straight path in and out of stations (or the driver should slow down a little more for switches), as we don't want the 180 degrees Celsius frying fat to slosh around to much... :lol:

'Passenger' views for this carriage; 1 - in one of the seats, 2 - behind the counter, next to the coffee machine ;)
Attachments
ICF_009.jpg
ICF_009.jpg (241.26 KiB) Viewed 4554 times
luka23

Post by luka23 »

This just keeps getting better and better :lol:
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Oh boy. Can't wait to get me some of them flapjacks on my early morning commute. :lol:
This is now a dead account.
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Sjoerd wrote: 15 Nov 2018, 09:17
luka23 wrote: 14 Nov 2018, 21:55 I love the detailed kitchen apparatus
Kitchen appliances are objects from 3D Warehause ;)

Let's hope the CVL will set a mostly straight path in and out of stations (or the driver should slow down a little more for switches), as we don't want the 180 degrees Celsius frying fat to slosh around to much... :lol:

'Passenger' views for this carriage; 1 - in one of the seats, 2 - behind the counter, next to the coffee machine ;)
I would like to drink a good coffee. :lol:
brozma

Post by brozma »

Umm... Hate to break it to you guys, but when we talk about those NS trains. I wonder what power system NS 1700 uses. Is it 1,5 kV DC only, 25 kV 50 Hz AC only or multisystem (can handle both DC and AC voltage)?
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

brozma wrote: 19 Nov 2018, 19:54 I wonder what power system NS 1700 uses. Is it 1,5 kV DC only, 25 kV 50 Hz AC only or multisystem (can handle both DC and AC voltage)?
The NS 1700 is only equipped to handle 1500V DC. It's one of the reasons (next to the age of their technical design and the lack of revisions) they aren't used much anymore; they can't run on the high speed line, which is electrified with 25kV 50Hz AC, and the ICR carriages ('InterCity Rijtuig') they used to haul are now being used on services which partly or entirely run on the HSL (at 160 km/h, on a line built for 300.... :roll: ).
TRAXX locomotives have taken over. ;)

In the end, the Dutch Railways (NS) want to phase out locomotive hauled trains altogether; they even put the TRAXX locomotives they owned into a sell-and-lease-back construction, so they can easily get rid of them when the new generation intercity trains they ordered are in service.
Here is the mockup: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_boric/37430728286